Mistake

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Et up...." a voice entered in his ears .

"Come on get up already." This time the voice was loud and close.

"Get up..." another nudge on his shoulder.

"Come on i pay you for doing a job not for taking rest." His eyes can sense the bright sun light crashing the room.

"Up now. This is a good way, just faint and pass the work hours on bed and then get whole payment." The voice was close and irritated. He can sense the hot breathe of other on his cheek.

He slowly very slowly open the eyes but again closed them. He needed to open and close them few times to adjust according to the bright light.

"Thank God. Get up now and go to the kitchen." The man  infront of him said totally annoyed.

"HURRY UP KIM." he shouted causing the boy to flinch.

"Damn what do he eat?" Taehyung thought. He just looked at the man infront of him and tried to grasp his situation. He tilted his head, that's his habit, he do it when he can't understand anything.

"What? Don't tell me you don't remember anything?" The man said looking at the big doe eyes of the boy.

"You fainted again. Why don't you get a proper treatment!!"

"If i would have the proper amount I would've done it right away. I don't need your nudging for that." Taehyung thought and looked down.

"If it wasn't for your father, I would've kicked you out right away. Get up now. Do the work you are hired for." Taehyung looked at him and plopped out of the old creaking bed.

"Go to the kitchen and take the  order of Sector E, North Housing society. And after that you need to go to the NMH center." The man said.

"Man both are the opposite ends of the city. How will i make it on time."

"And when you go remember that you have to come back also. Don't just plan to stay there forever." He said with a creepy smile but Taehyung just nodded his head.

"That was supposed to be a joke. You really don't pay attention to me do you?" He said rolling his eyes.

"Get off of my back Hyung-sik. I got other problems right now." Taehyung's biggest problem is overthinking. He overthink about almost everything.

This lead him to get unconscious. His health is not at all okay and there is nothing he can do about that.

Taehyung stood up and with slow steps while putting his shoes on made his way to the kitchen.

"Hey you up." The chef said with a gummy smile. He ruffled Younger's hairs. "Hyung-sik went hard on you again. Didn't he?" Taehyung just nodded.

"It's alright. You hould get used to it by now. It's already been 2 years now." Taehyung again nodded while correcting his shirt.

"Take that medium one to the address. The charges and address is noted to the page on the box." Taehyung slided to the side counter and saw two pizza boxes on it.

There was no paper on either box so he turned to ask  the chef but he saw paper between two boxes and he pulled it out.

He just took one box and went to his bike. He got only 20 min left to deliver it. He kicked start his bike and he went to deliver his first order of the day.

It took him 15 min to reach there and he delivered it on the door and collected the charges. There seem to be a party at that house cz music was quite loud and the woman that came out was wearing a quite stylish dress.