Approched

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Stop giving me that look come on." Jungkook said and tapped Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung just stayed there even after Jungkook left his room. He can't even think about returning the favor. Jungkook has saved him countless times and it still continues.

He promised himself he will be as useful as possible. He'll do anything for the doctor.

"Come on..." a voice from outside pulled him out of his thoughts. "It's already cold."

"Coming." He said and combed his silver hairs with his long slander fingers and straightened his shirt and wore his sleepers and made his way out of the room.

"Come on." Jungkook pulled the chair for him and sat down on his own. What he was unknown of was that these simple make Taehyung giddy inside.

Opening a door for him, waiting for him on dining table and pulling a chair for him, making food for him and driving him to the job all these small things matters alot to Taehyung.

"Thank you." Taehyung said.

"Welcome, now start eating. Just look at you, your are 15 dude but still you weight like a early years school going child." Jungkook said as he pore him a plate full of egg fried rice and some salad.

"I can't eat all of it." Taehyung protested watching the food in the plate and placed a hand on his stomach.

"Shut up and eat, i want this plate empty or else...."

Take this or else i have my belt right in my hand. DO IT.

"You'll beat me." Taehyung completed the sentence and lowered his head while picking the spoon and filling it with rice.

Jungkook abruptly looked at him and didn't take long to understand what other would be thinking.

"Or else I'll make you eat all of it." He pushed the food dish infront of younger and trailed his first two fingers over Younger's neck that made other tickle and he started squirming and tried his best to keep the food inside his mouth while the other didn't stop.

"Yeah now you know what can i do huh?" Jungkook laughed watching Taehyung closed his mouth tightly not to let food come out pf his mouth.

"Stoommmp i'll emmt." Taehyung said still tightly closing his mouth.

"Good or my hand will start moving down to your stomach." Jungkook said and Taehyung quickly placed his hands defensively over his stomach and shook his head.

"You eat too." He said after a while when he saw older was just watching him instead of eating.

"I'm already full." Jungkook said pushing his plate away.

"Yahhh Romeo eat." Taehyung filled the spoon and feed Jungkook.

"Oh Juliet I'm not hungry." Jungkook replied but still took the spoon.

They both burst into laughing. Seeing this domestic behavior they both want to keep that like this always. But are afraid they might loose eachother if they take a step forward. Little did they know both are dying to take a step.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*