Rescued

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

As soon as Jungkook did that he started to regret it. But when he came back into his senses he was already walking on the road.

He stopped he has came very far from his apartment, he looked around and it was dark a very dark night.

It's said that:

"Danger lurks in darkest night"

"What the fuck did i do!!" He gritted his teeth and turned on his heels.

He has to remember and keep reminding himself that Taehyung is not fit, he is mentally unstable not in a literal way but he got some issues and he is his doctor and for that he need to compose himself.

"You know all about him yet you did that. Of course he is scared and think like that and you just made his believes more strong." Jungkook taunted to himself.

As he turned around the corner he can hear Taehyung calling his name. He wants to run to the boy and hug him.

He did that, he ran to that direction but as he was away but still can see him he saw how he dropped to the ground and was getting pale.

"Taehyung." Jungkook whispered. He wanted to shout but he can't his body is betraying him.

Just when he was about to walk he saw a figure dressed in casual clothes face covered with mask approached Taehyung and in a swift second threw him over his shoulder and started moving away.

"Hey...." Jungkook stopped. This is stupid he better follow them whoever is this might have something to do with Jae Heon.

Jungkook started walking behind the figure with a distance and pulled his phone out. He dialed one number and attached the phone to his ear.

"Hello Park Chanyeol speaking." The guy on the other side spoke.

"Hello Officer Jungkook here." Jungkook said.

"Yeah Jungkook-ssi i was thinking to call you. When is your client ready to...."

"Sir about that, Taehyung is being taken someone just took him and i think this has something to do with Jae Heon i need your help." Jungkook cut the officer.

"Oh that's good, i mean good move Jungkook-ssi. Do you know where did they take him? Or how they look like?" Officer asked.

"I haven't saw them but I'm right behind them. I need a backup I can't help Taehyung on my own." Jungkook said continuously following the guy who was holding Taehyung and Taehyung was still unconscious just his lips were moving slowly.

"That's good, stay with us on the call and keep distance we'll be with you in no time." Officer said as Jungkook can hear shuffling sound on the other side and signed in relief.

He looked above and he lost the target. There are two sided road and just standing on the junction. He started to panic.

He was so indulged in talking that he lost the track of root. He looked around but it wall dark nothing else.

"Sir..." Jungkook called on the call.

"Yes we are on our way." Officer replied.