Lost Child

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

As soon as those words left Taehyung's mouth, he panicked. He abruptly looked at Jungkook and can't read his expression.

He was angry? Yes or No he can't tell. His senses left him. Like he got dumb all of a sudden.

"I-I...." he tried but words didn't came out. Jungkook looked at him and kept standing on his place. Taehyung tried but Jungkook moved one step back.

"J-Jungkook-ss-ssi." Taehyung tried, voice small and uncertain. He looked at him but Jungkook was still standing with alot of emotions plastered on his afce that Taehyung don't know what they mean.

"You'll also leave me." Taehyung said and lowered his head. This pulled Jungkook out of his trance.

He was happy way too happy that finally Taehyung spoke. He talked to him. He don't care what he thought about him anymore.

He was too happy that he forgot that Taehyung need him right now. He just keep on looking at him. And then he heard Taehyung saying.

"Hey...." he said and Taehyung panicked more. He looked at him with tear filled eyes.

"S-sorry." Taehyung said and Jungkook kneeled down infront of him.

"Who am i to you?" Jungkook asked. He wants the satisfaction of knowing he is Taehyung's trust one.

"M-My..... I'm sorry. I didn't wanted to hide but....."

"Taehyung who am i to you?" Jungkook cut him off.

"M-My friend...... may be something more..." he whispered the last part.

"Then friends don't hide things from eachother and they don't apologize for no reason." Jungkook said and tried to hold Taehyung's hand.

"I-I hurt you. You were m-mad at me." Taehyung said and Jungkook shook his head.

"You didn't hurt me and i was not mad at you." Jungkook lied. Yes he lied he don't want to break whatever the bond that they both created.

"I'm disgusting, you'll also become dirty." Taehyung sad trying to push him away.

"Are you?" Jungkook asked looking him from head to toe.

"Don't.... just don't be like that. Appa did the same and now he is dead. I'm disgusting and that's the truth." Taehyung pushed him.

"You are not Taehyung. Your Appa didn't do anything wrong in believing in you." Jungkook said and made him stand up.

"He died. He died and you know why? Because he thought i was all okay. I'm not. Can you see me all okay? Do you think I'm all okay. I'm not...." Taehyung burst into tears.

"Appa..... Appa said he was proud of me  just like he was before this but that was not true, he had to bear soo much hate from everyone that it blocked his heart. He died because of me. I killed him. Can you still say I'm not disgusted, i am." Taehyung yelled and tried to break the hug. But Jungkook just kept on hugging him.

"They did, they touched me, whenever they wanted, wherever they wanted. I told them it hurts every time they touch me, i told them I don't feel good but they just tied my mouth and u-used me. They....." he broke into sobs. It was getting hard for him to speak to even breathe.

"They are not any other person. My own school teacher did it. The man in the video is no one other than Professor Jung. He did it. I tried to tell everyone but no one believed me. Only Appa did and he died and took the truth with him....... No one no one believed me. Just like now.... you don't believe me. I was not a dirty kid always, they made me dirty. I was clean, i tried to clean myself but I can't, i stayed dirty. I stayed dirty just like now I am dirty. A filthy human being." Jungkook still stayed like that. It was good that Taehyung throw this all out right now.