Concern

Ignore the mistakes🙏🏻

Jungkook is on his way to the local hospital that he was told by the owner of the shop.

As soon as he got to know Taehyung's status he was on his feet to the hospital.

It's really down standard hospital. As a doctor he can highlight many necessities that are not present there for better treatment of the patients.

He stepped in and was guided to the bed where Taehyung was laying unconscious. He saw the distorted condition of younger.

He went over and first thing he did was check his pulse. It was low and his body was freezing cold. Taehyung's lips are purple blue.

It kind off scared him. He has always seen younger in a mood or throwing tantrums so it was kinda difficult and different for him.

He sat beside the unconscious body of younger and held his hand. He looked up at monitor showing his vitals. It's was kinda chaos but still he was better.

Jungkook called the nurse to take history of Taehyung. She came and handed him Taehyung's file.

Jungkook looked at every detail and it was written in highlighted letters that 'Patient was overdosed by Typenol'

He read the reports carefully and then looked up to the younger. Dried blood stains on his neck and shirt mean he vomited blood.

"When did he come here?" Jungkook asked the nurse.

"Umm last night around 2 in the morning." Nurse answered.

"Who took him here?" Jungkook asked cz when he left his apartment last night Taehyung was fully in his senses and completely okay.

"A boy brought him here. He left right after we admitted him. Since then you are the second visitor." Nurse said.

"Who was the first person? Was he the boy who brought him here?" Jungkook said. More like investigated.

"Umm no he never came back. Two boys came here early in the morning they said they were his friends and paid the bills. They just left few hours ago." Nurse said. Jungkook can tell that the nurse if getting irritated by his questioning but eh wants to know.

"Who is his doctor?" Jungkook asked and Nurse looked at him like he grew horns.

"There is no spectate doctors for patients. It's just one doctor Dr. Jung. He is in his cabin you can talk to him." She said and left. Clearly not wanting to answer any more questions.

Jungkook huffed and with giving one last glance to Taehyung he walked to doctor's cabin. He entered with a knock and with all his respect he bowed to him.

"Hello. How may i help you?" Dr. Jung asked respectfully.

"Hi. I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm Kim Taehyung's friend. I want to know his condition and if it's okay if i shift him to some other hospital?" Jungkook said in a manner where doctor won't feel offended.

"Come have a seat." Dr. Jung said and turned to take Taehyung's file.

"See Mr. Jeon. Here is the diagnostic scan of his body. And you can  clearly see that his liver is very much  damaged. He was overdosed when he came here and he had a high fever. We were successful to normalize his body temperature but then he started vomiting blood. And since then he is unconscious, and his body is getting cold. He is weak, his body cannot take the burden of the drug and it's hard for us to treat him." Dr. Jung told him everything and Jungkook was just listening.

The feeling that he had in his heart was unexplainable. He was holding himself responsible for this. He could've taken the box with him when he saw it at first.