Exposed

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Alright we need to talk" Jungkook said. As soon as he saw Namjoon entering the house he asked him.

Jungkook was happy, he was unknowingly happy. It was just an outing with his patient but it felt special. He felt like he know Taehyung from ages.

When he dropped younger at his home, he had a wrong feeling, but he made sure Taehyung has everything comfortably set at his home.

"Talk about what?" Namjoon replied while putting the car keys and his wallet on the table.

"What's going on?" Jungkook said more like interrogated.

"What?" Namjoon said as he was sitting on the couch with him.

"Don't act innocent hyung. I know you have been doing something behind my back. Tell me what's going on?" Jungkook said.

"Okay first of all you don't get to ask me like this and secondly there nothing going on." Namjoon said calmly.

"You think I'm dumb? You never come home late and you definitely don't go out on Saturday's and lately you  have been doing this much more frequently." Jungkook replied being irritated.

"Listen Kook whatever you are thinking isn't ri......"

"No what I'm thinking is right" Jungkook cut him off. "Tell me what are you doing behind my back. We are brothers hyung I deserve to know."

"Kook it's nothing like you are thinking."

"Then tell me the truth.... don't you trust me?"

Namjoon huffed. Younger is pressing this matter without any reason. He is thinking way to much.

Jungkook's phone ringed but he declined the call. He looked at Namjoon with rather broken look.

"I'm in a relationship Kook. That's it. Nothing else." As soon as these words fell out of Namjoon's mouth Jungkook was on his feet.

"REALLY?" He shouted in excitement.

"Shh keep your volume down, people are sleeping." Jungkook doesn't seen to understand anything else he was jumping and dancing in happiness.

It was like Jungkook is the one who is dating.

"Who?" Jungkook asked.

"Huh?"

"Who is it? What do they do? Name?" Jungkook bonbarded him with questions.

"Slow down" Namjoon chuckled looking at his brother. "Kim SoekJin. Your senior doctor."

And the happiness died down. Jungkook was just glued to the place. It took him quite a time to understand what's happening.

"WHAT?" This time he properly yelled. "Hyung my senior....".

"It's a two sided thing. Actually he approached me first." Namjoon told him. Jungkook's phone ringed again. He again declined the call.

"Hyung..... since when?"

"When i went to  your hospital, when you were not picking my calls. That day we met. And then we started talking and then it went to dating." Jungkook's mouth was wide open.