Revealed

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook woke up late, as he doesn't have a very busy schedule for today. He took his time for showering and than getting dressed.

As he came out he saw the house was empty meaning Taehyung already left.

Jungkook still remember what he did tomorrow and he feels guilty but he is hurt also. Yet this thing shouldn't bother him this much. He is just a doctor and being a doctor he should respect his patient's privacy and freedom of act.

But they are friends also and may be his this side feels hurt that Taehyung still don't trust him.

He did his breakfast and went to hospital.

It took him 20 minutes to get there. The hall was as lively as always and he silently made way to his room.

He just goy one appointment today and other than that there is no schedule for today.

On his way inside he saw Dr. Kim walking with hurried steps to his room with a worried face and behind him was Hoseok his assistant.

He decided to make him a visit after his appointment. He went inside his room and saw his patient already waiting for him.

His session went for 2 hours and he was free by 12. After that the first thing he did was ordering his usual to his usual pizza shop.

He knocked and after getting the permission he went inside. Dr. Kim was sitting with his head buried in his palms.

"Hello." Jungkook greeted. Dr. Kim looked at him and gave him a small smile that didn't reach up to his eyes.

"Hi. Come sit." He replied. Jungkook took the seat and couldn't hold back seeing the distress on doctor's face.

"Everything okay?" Jungkook asked clearly knowing something is not okay.

"Yeah." Dr. Kim replied. Jungkook just nodded knowing very well he is in no place to do friendly talks with the senior as he himself said he'd like to be professional.

"What brings you here?" Dr. Kim asked. Jungkook don't know what to say, as being a professional menas he can only come to a senior either for help or for discussing a case and he is not here for both.

"Dr. Kim the sender was identified. I asked...." Hoseok barged in without knocking and soon shut his mouth seeing another person sitting with the doctor. "Oh Jungkook. Hi."

"Hello." Jungkook waved back. He clearly saw the shock on assistant's face.

"What sender?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh a video was leaked to media yesterday and Dr. Kim was trying to stop it getting viral." Hoseok said thought Dr. Kim tried his best to tell him to shut up but he was not looking at him.

"What video?" Jungkook asked again.

"This." Hoseok showed him the same article that his friend sent him yesterday and he saw in the news.

"Oh i got the same article here. One of my friend sent me this. I didn't read it though. What is this article? I saw it on the national news channel yesterday." Jungkook asked confused and took his phone out.

"It's the video...."

"Hoseok can you excuse us for a moment please." Dr.Kim was quick to cut him off.

"Sure." Hoseok said and left the room. Jungkook was looking through his whatsapp and was about to open the article when Dr. Kim spoke.

"Did you see Taehyung?" A clear dread in his voice. Jungkook looked at him and frowned.