Gf Yandere Alphabet

(TW: mentions of killing, and abduction!)

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

I mean... like.. she's affectionate but she's on the weaker side on the Yandere scale of intense affection.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Depends on whos she's killing, if it's somebody she's jealous of, whoo boy. It'd look like if ketchup has been splattered everywhere.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

GF would treat them like an overprotective mother does to their child. Doesn't let you do anything that's remotely dangerous. (Ex: doesn't let you cook dinner, she's afraid you might harm yourself!)

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

She won't leave you alone. Ever. Until she dies.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Tbh? Not much the first few months. But like when you've settled in permanently she'll slowly open up to you!

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

GF would be pretty mad. But also a hint of sadness too!

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

No. She doesn't like having her darling escape, that usually means she has to chain you up! (She doesn't like doing that)

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

When she kidnaps you, it's the usual chloroform rag but if you fight back, be prepared to get your ass kicked.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Just a domestic life. So you can forget that anything happened.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Of course she does! GF if she gets jealous at a person usually gets... messy. But if you spend more time with an object rather than her, she'll be like "wow, you spend a lot of time on your phone. Do you love your phone more than me?"

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

Very kind and sweet. Like a housewife but more murdery.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

Probably would send you love letters. If she doesn't court you by then, she'd unfortunately has to kidnap you.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Kinda sorta not really. GF would act the same both ways, albeit a bit more obsessive in private.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

I mean if you count her throwing objects at you as a punishment, then she punishes you that way! She has quite bad aim, so it's easy to avoid the objects she throws at you. This only happens when she's mad at you though.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Ever being alone. When you go to the bathroom is an exception. (She doesn't like that stuff. Ew.)

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

She's pretty patient but not the most. GF takes 6-8 months until you know.. she takes you.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

Never. If you die, she'll keep you in her house in a glass coffin Snow White style. If you leave or escape, she'll get mad and try to find you. Watch your back dude.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

Maybe once, but never again.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

Only just curiosity. She saw you when BF was rapping against somebody and immediately thought "i need to break up with boyfriend"

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

She'd feel extremely guilty. Especially if she's the problem. GF would probably check up on you every once in a while, she'd also give you some water too!

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

She wouldn't be two faced. (Ex: she doesn't act that different around in public than she does in private)

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

GF's kryptonite is just acting cute. Call her pet names and you have her wrapped around your finger.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Unless you get caught in the crossfire within her object-throwing spree or when she makes one of your friends disappear. GF won't hurt you.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

She worship you like you are the most perfect being on earth. GF would send you (after some time) the creepiest and stalkery love letters. (Written anonymously of course!)

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

Idk man, she's more patient than other yanderes but she isn't the most. 6-8 months most likely.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

Only as a last resort. Otherwise no.