Mommy Must Murder Yandere Alphabet

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Mommy(I'm referring to her as that just becuz) would be one of the most intense affectionate people out there. Her form of affection is physical touch. Most of the time she'll hug you a little too tightly or cuddle you a little bit too long. She can't help it! She loves you too much.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

She's actually quite clean when it comes to killing- of course she's messy! She's one of the more "bloody" yanderes if you couldn't tell.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

She'd be kinda mean. Mommy would make you sleep on the floor / live in the basement of her home if you didn't show her enough affection or misbehaved. Unless if you escaped and she caught you (again), I don't think she'd really mock you.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

She wouldn't let you go outside.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

(Head canon coming up)Mommy just got out of her relationship with Daddy Dearest, so she usually cries to you about the divorce and how much of a terrible husband he is.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

She'd think it's funny, you fighting against her? Hah! You're so funny. Mommy would just pick you up and plop you down in the basement.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

She would. She'd even say stuff like "Ready or not here I come..." or "Found youuu~". But the longer she wouldn't be able to find you, she'd get madder but also sadder.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Escaping and getting caught. Oof, may god have mercy on your poor soul.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Running away to somewhere in the woods, live in a cottage. Live a cottage core dream.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Mommy does get jealous, usually she just screams into her pillow. She's quite loud.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

In public and in private, she acts like she owns you. Being very affectionate and "back off they're mine".

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

She would bring you gifts! Usually the normal things like candies or stuffed animals, but then it slowly becomes more morbid. Like a lock of your hair or your friend's severed finger.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

No, not really. Like her daughter, she's maybe just a bit obsessive over you in private but that's just it. I guess it really does run in the family.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

It would probably go from yelling, to carving her name into your skin with a knife. She will feel bad later, she'll probably give you a candy bar because she felt bad.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

She won't let you go outside, even if you've been good, you'll still be kept on the tight leash.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

She's kinda impatient? Like, she can wait for you to give the feelings she has for you back but not for too long.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

Never, she'd make songs about you as a tribute. And would probably genuinely cry about it. She will miss you.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

Mommy will feel guilty, but only when her darling has misbehaved. She doesn't feel guilty any other time.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

Divorce, divorce is rough man. She broke up with daddy dearest and now you caught her pretty little eye.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

She'd be kinda hard to explain. Like, I don't know how she does it but she aggressively slams you on the bed to cuddle or aggressively kiss you on the forehead while stroking your hair, reassuring you that everything will be fine. She hates to see you sad/screaming.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

Surprisingly, I think she'd let you do whatever you want as long as you don't leave her.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Like said above, she'll let you do anything you want as long as you don't leave her.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Ohoho. Yes. And she has.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

Mommy doesn't really worship her darling, she sees you more of a partner that she has to win over.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

She'd probably take 3-4 months. 1 if you actually reciprocate the feelings back.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

Yes but that only just plan B.