8 | a visit to isaiah

CHAPTER 8,

A VISIT TO ISAIAH

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

THE THREE, after walking away from John Walker and the attempt to get them on his side, can be found sitting back inside the aircraft as Torres applies his pilot skills to fly them out of Munich and back home. Sam is laying on the seats with his head resting on the duffel bag he brought along, Keela on the seats opposite him where she too is laying down, and then Bucky is seated up on the large crate in the middle of the room.

"Let's take the shield and do this ourselves." Bucky tells them both, being deadly serious.

"We can't just run up on the man, beat him up, and take it." Sam states.

"Technically, we can." Keela argues.

"Do you remember what happened the last time we stole it?" Sam asks, glancing between them both as he sits up. "I'll help you in case you forgot. Sharon was branded enemy of the state, and Steve and I were on the run for two years. I don't know about either of you, but I don't want to live the rest of my life like that. We just got our ass handed to us by super-soldiers, and we got nothing."

"Not entirely true." Bucky says.

As he says this, he hops down from the crate and slowly walks over to where Keela still remains laying down on the seats. He didn't even realise who he was walking over to, almost like his brain had sent signals to control his actions so that he'll be next to her — kind of automatic since he never left her side back when they were dating. But still, Bucky takes a seat down beside where her head lays and looks over at Sam to continue talking.

"There is someone that you should meet." Bucky informs.

"Both of us, or just Sam?" Keela questions.

"I think you might've met him already, but I'm not sure." Bucky replies as he looks down at her, instantly meeting her eyes.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Keela follows Bucky up along the narrow paths as she walks directly beside him, making their way up to one of the many houses located in the neighbourhood. Sam is with them too but got held up for a moment or so because a young boy recognised him as 'Black Falcon'. But he doesn't fall too behind, catching up with them quite quickly.

Bucky raises his fist and bangs at the door quite harshly, wanting to make sure that it's heard they're here. It's takes less than a minute for the first door to be swung open where it's revealed that a teenage boy, possibly even a young adult, is standing there with confusion crossed over his face as he glances between the three — he's not confused about who they are because he knows that information, but rather on why they are here at their house.