One

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was darkness, she wasn't even sure if she actually had opened her eyes.

She felt like she couldn't move, like she didn't have the space to do so and that was true. She didn't. She didn't remember where she was or how she got there and it scared her to no end. She started to feel around in the dark, trying to find a clue as to where in gods name she was but she couldn't find anything. The only thing she felt was wood, everything that she touched felt like wood.

It surrounded her, like she was in coffin.

When she came to the terrifying realization that she was, in fact, in a coffin she started to freak out. She pounded on top of every wood surface, she tried to scream to see if anyone was near and would hear her but, no sound came out of her mouth. It was dead silent if it wasn't for her pounding on the wood.

How did she end up getting buried alive? We're the people that did this still out there, laughing at her pathetic attempt of getting out? What did she do to deserve this kind of treatment?

She couldn't remember anything prior to waking up in this horrific event that was taking place right this second. Tears began to fall down her temples as sobs left her mouth, her hands were hurting from the pounding that they had done and she brought them to her chest to give them some time to recover.

She tried to regulate her breathing as she knew that the oxygen wouldn't last long in this small box. When she got her breathing under control, she tried again. Knocking and pounding on the wood, hoping to find a weak spot that she could somehow break through or for someone to hear her struggle and help her out.

Though she knew that the latter wouldn't be happening.

After what felt like an eternity, the rubber band that seemed to hold her frustrations, fear and anger snapped. Her pounding was faster, harder and a loud scream was building up inside her. She pounded and pounded until the scream full of her frustration and anger ripped through her throat.

And with one last fist against the wood, the lid flew open. It cracked and splintered as the earth on top of it flew up into the air along with the wooden lid of her coffin, one big piece even landed in a tree.

She shielded her eyes from the sudden light that evaded her pupils and tried to catch her breath. That, whatever just happened, took a lot of her energy and she noticed that when she started to sit up. Vertigo kicked in and she grabbed her head to somehow steady her Vision, when it did she tried to stand.

This went much shakier than she wanted.

What she did notice however was that she had been buried much deeper than the normal six feet. She didn't know how tall she was but she knew that she would need someone else to lend a hand or a rope. Though, there was no one here and there was definitely no rope.