Six

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

The girl looked at them, slightly confused as to why they would help her but she wasn't going to say no to that. She knew she need help, she just didn't know how to ask for it. She kept staring at them and if it wasn't for Derek, he was sure that she wouldn't have stopped.

"It's okay, you can trust them." He said, his tone soft and gentle as he spoke to her. It was Something that neither of the three men had heard from him before.

The girl looked up at him, a soft smile playing on her lips while her eyes portrayed admiration. She liked Derek, he was sweet, fun and not to forget also very handsome. The thought made her blush and hide her face in her hands.

"Can I ask you a question?" Deaton asked her and she peeked at him from behind her hands before slowly lowering them back to her lap. She nodded shyly and smiled when Derek handed her the writing board and pen. "Do you remember anything, prior to waking up in the woods today?"

The girl looked up at him, brows furrowed as she tried to remember what happened, she didn't even care if it was a bad memory or not. She just wanted to know what happened to her, but unfortunately nothing new came up.

She shook her head and fiddled with the pen, afraid of disappointing the people in the room by not remembering. Tears gathered in her eyes as she thought about what could've possibly happened to her to end up in such position.

"Hey, it's okay." Derek said softly, his hand brushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "You're okay now, don't stress yourself with remembering. It'll come back to you with time."

Stiles stared at Derek, his mouth wide open as he listened to the comforting words that were said. Even Scott was surprised, they had never heard Derek talk like this.

"Look, when you're ready and at good health we will go to the place where you woke up okay?" Scott said, "we'll figure this out."

☾☆☽

Melissa was basically running through the hospital hallways, a folder with papers in her hands as she rushed to a certain room within the building. She hoped that the guys had figured something out, something to help the girl to get her memories back or how figure out if she actually is a supernatural and if so, what?

the four people in the room were startled when the door burst open, two of them instinctively moving to stand in front of the girl with their claws out. Melissa glared at them when she stepped further into the room with the test results in her hands and walked up to the girl who was once again curled up.

"hi again," Melissa started. "do you remember those little tests that we did? when I checked your eyes and your blood?"

The girl looked at her and nodded softly, watching as Melissa opened the folder and began to read what came out of the tests.