Three

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

after a while of Melissa and Derek discussing the fact that this girl was most likely a supernatural and Derek leaving the room for a minute, Melissa was startled by a soft gasp that escaped the girl in the hospital bed.

"hey there, you fell asleep on me." Melissa said softly as she approached the girl. The girl still wasn't extremely comfortable in the presence of this woman but, on the other side she kind of was. she didn't exactly  know what it was that the woman had but, she felt safe.

"i brought something for you," Melissa said and handed the blonde the clipboard and the pen. "this way you can communicate without talking."

The girl smiled as she sat up straighter before grabbing a hold on the board and pen. Her head tilted to the side as she stared at the pen, it was a foreign object to her along with the clipboard. she clicked the little button at the end of the pen and was surpised when a point shot out of it. she twisted it around, then she put it on the paper and began to write in neat cursive.

'Hello'

she beamed as she turned the board around for Melissa to see, the woman smiled proudly as she read the word that was neatly written down on the paper. When the girl had turned the board back again, Melissa started asking a few questions.

"do you mind if i ask you a few things now?" Melissa asked, her voice soft and gentle like every time that she spoke to the girl. When she nodded, Melissa shifted her position and started asking. "okay so, what's your name?"

a frown came onto the girls face, her small smile now dissapearing completely as she dug into her mind, however, nothing came up. it was completely empty.

'I do not know..'

"you dont know?" Melissa asked, just to be sure. "do you not remember your name?"

'i do not remember anything..'

☾☆☽

"Derek?" Scott said as soon as he laid eyes on the older werewolf. "What are you doing here? have you seen my mom? what's going on?"

"Calm down. Your mom is fine, she just called me because she couldn't reach you or anyone else." Derek said and gestured for him to follow as he walked back to the room where Melissa was talking with the girl.

"What happened?" Scott asked and was left unanswered as they walked through the hospital halls and came to a stop in front of a room. He looked through the small window and saw his mother along with a girl, a girl covered in blood and dirt. "who is she?"