Seven

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"What the hell.." stiles whispered as he stared at the nemeton. The tree that was once huge and now cut down staring right back at them. He turned his head and glanced at the girl who was now slightly hiding behind Derek as they both approached the place where she had woken up.

"Wait, scott.." stiles said as he noticed something in the tree. "Is that-"

Deaton and Scott followed his line of sight and were surprised by the big chunks of wooden planks that were thrown around the small clearing and in the trees. The two teenagers stared at each other before catching up with Derek and the mystery girl.

The girl tugged at the bottom of Derek's shirt, he turned around and watched as she pointed to the gigantic hole in the ground that he had yet to see. They approached it, the girls hands trembling as she held onto the man's arm. She didn't like what happened here, she didn't like the fear and sadness that she felt while being there.

"Did you come out of this?" Derek asked as he stared at the big wooden box that was at the bottom of the hole. He just examined it, the scratch marks inside the box, the holes dug in the sides and skid marks of where she slipped.

The girl nodded, grabbed her pen and paper and began to write.

'Yes, it was quite difficult to climb out of there'

"Yeah I can imagine." He replied and watched as Scott and the others came to stand with them. "This is where she woke up.."

The four men stared at each other, silently communicating. All of them equally intrigued, confused and sad for the girl. They all turned back to her when she gave Derek the notepad they had taken with them, he glanced at the paper and soon started reading aloud what she had said.

"Now that I am here and can focus on my surroundings, I feel things. A lot of things that I cannot explain, like emotions almost and I do not understand why."

They all looked at each other, at a loss of words for the situation. They thought that the Darach and the alpha pack was a lot and weird, but this definitely takes the cake.

Derek was so in thought that he didn't notice the way the grip on his arm had tightened until her dull nails were digging and into his skin. His head whipped to the side and saw the tears welling the the girls eyes as she stared at the tree.

There was something going on inside her head that they were not aware of.

The way her breathing was picking up indicated that she was having some sort of panic attack. Derek grabbed her hands, placing them on his chest so she could feel his breathing movements as he tried to get her back down to the present and out of her own head.

He tilted her head to make her look at him. their eyes met, green facing hazel. The former rimmed with tears of panic and sadness.

"Hey, it's okay." Derek said, "try to focus on your breathing.."