Five

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"Okay so what's the deal here dude?" Stiles asked as Scott climbed into his jeep. the first thing that Scott did after conducting the plan was calling his best friend. "You said it was some type of freaky emergency and I'm gonna need more details than that!"

"I'll explain later, first we gotta go to the vet clinic." Scott said as he buckled up and they drove out of the hospital parking lot. Scott leaned his head on his hand as he thought everything through, he was pretty sure that this was going to be the craziest thing they ever dealt with.

since he was turned into a werewolf, his whole world had flipped upside down and It seemed like the same was said for Beacon Hills. Because after that night, they've never had a normal school year since.

"Okay, why we going to the clinic?" stiles asked as he glanced over at his best friend. When said best friend stayed silent , he exclaimed "don't leave me hanging here!"

"Look all I can say now is that this is probably the weirdest thing we've ever dealt with and we need Deaton's help."

Stiles grumbled as they drove, annoyed to be left out of this mystery. Scott was texting someone and seemed to be worried, stiles wanted to know who it was. Their silence was finally interrupted when Scott's phone went off with a call.

"Yeah?" He said as soon as he picked up. The person on the other side said a lot and spoke fast to get their message across and it seemed to be a message that was incredibly important. "I'm sorry what?"

"Dude, what's going on?" Stiles asked and Scott shook his head in bewilderment before putting the call on speaker.

"Well Derek and I were just talking while in the room and suddenly the way so wrote became languid and slow and her heart was racing. It also looked like her skin was drying out rapidly." Mellisa said through the phone.

"We didn't know what was going on and suddenly she just started gasping for air as if she couldn't breathe, so I paged a doctor and we got her into a OR and you'll never guess what we found."

"What?" Scott asked, he thought that everything was fine when he left the hospital. Sure she was sad and confused and didn't know what had happened to her but it didn't seem like she was physically harmed in any way. So what happened between now and than?

"We pulled something out of her throat." Melissa said just as they pulled into the clinics parking lot, the two teenagers unbuckled their seatbelts and turned towards the phone. "We put it in a bag and I took it with me to show to Derek, he is still here in the hospital by the way. But that's besides the point, what is on the point is that he has a theory about what it could be."

Stiles and Scott climbed out of the jeep and started walking into the vet clinic. The bell jingled as the opened the door and Deaton was quick to appear, he opened the gate so that the two teenagers could walk to the treatment room. Mellisa was rambling , distraught and confused as Scott placed the phone on the metal table.