Chapter 10

No One's POV

"Yes, Certainly. I am Yuzuriha's Mate and Mei's Other Side ...Aihara Meitsuki."

"So, You Two are also Mates?" Stella asked Them. "Yes./Yep." They both Nodded as Meitsuki released Yuzuriha as Her Body was Normal now, she Stood Beside Meitsuki, wagging her tail Rapidly. "If That's True, Then Where are Your Bodies? if I think correctly, You two are Bonded SoulMates, Am I right?" Maruta asked.

'That's What I want to know Too, But How is Yuzu!?'

"Okay Calm down Mei, Don't Be so panic. And Yes, You are Right Maruta." Meitsuki said. "Mei-Mei... Um Meitsuki-san, You can Hear Mei-Mei inside of you?" Himeko asked Nervously. Meitsuki gave a Small smile before answering. "Don't Be so nervous. Yes, We Can talk to each other since we are Two Souls in one Body that same goes for Yuzuriha too. And You can call me Mei-Mei too Okay? Himeko." Himeko's Face Lit up with Happiness as she Nodded with a Cute Smile. Meitsuki Turned to Yuzuriha who was just slightly Pale. "How is She?" Yuzuriha was Wobbling, "Well, I think we used Too much energy... Maybe she passed out and that's why she wasn't listening at That time. Well, It will be fine Once I go back again." Yuzuriha said. "Oh, I got it! Yuzucchi passed out because Their Power Was Unbalanced that's Why. The Two Sides must be Equal to use Sufficient amount of Power." Harumin Explained them. They all Nodded in agreement. "Oh My~ Haru-senpai is So smart~" Matsuri said Clinging onto her Grabbing her Waist. "Oi, Brat! Where are You Touching!? My Sister Told Me about these Stuffs." Harumin said Sternly Slapping away Matsuri's hand. "Y-Yeah... You are Right..." Yuzuriha said Before Passing out But Meitsuki Caught her. Everyone Gasped. "I-is she Okay?!" Ruby and Stella asked with worried face. Meitsuki sighed. "She is Just tired. Moving so Much after Ages... We Should Go To the Nurse's office. But First what should we Do about The School Grounds and With these Terrified Girls?" Meitsuki said pointing at the School's Destroyed conditions caused by the Battle and the Blanked out Girls. "We will Fix Everything Before the Teachers and The Chairman could find out. Shall we Vice President?" Maruta said Before going in the Middle of the school gate. "Yes, Of course. I am all Okay now." 'I need More training, I need to Balance it.' Himeko Thought as She Stood Beside Maruta. "Senpai, You can go first." Maruta Nodded as she Closed her eyes summoned her Spirit Beast. A Big Tree Woman Came out as She started Fixing The Destroyed Area Nicely and quickly. "A dryad... Huh, it's good for the time like this." Stella said. "It's Matches Maruta-senpai Perfectly too." Ruby added. Everything was All Clean and Normal again. Maruta Called back her Spirit Beast as She Disappeared. "Okay only The broken roof is remaining." Harumin said pointing at the Roof of the Parking lot. Maruta Nodded as she Created a Small Wind Swirl and Went to Parking lot Fixing Everything up. "Hm? Senpai, How did you do that I thought You are Feline that's Connected to Forest and Mostly Earth." Himeko asked in Curiousity. "I am but The One who is Connected to Forest is My Spirit Beast. I am an Aeolus. Now Vice President, it's your Turn." Maruta said as she did her Job. Himeko Nodded. 'Her Other Side is Perfectly Balanced. I need to concentrate too!' Himeko Clenched Her Fist. But She gasped a little as She felt Maruta's Hands on her Back and Heart area very Gently. "Don't Push Yourself too much, You will be able to balance it... Just Calm Down." Maruta Said Gently, Himeko Nodded, Relaxed herself as she Closed her eyes. "Now, With a Cool Mind Think and Focus on your Other Side." Maruta said as backed away few steps. Himeko exhaled as She created a Big Flash Ball. "Now... Forget!" Himeko said as Her ball Went in Every Girl's Head and Within a Second They all were acting Like Nothing Happened. Maruta tapped Himeko's shoulder while giving a Warm Smile. "Thank you senpai! Now I can Balance My Mage Side Easily." Himeko said as she Hugged Maruta Happily. "You did great! Just believe and Focus on Yourself." Maruta said as they pulled away Gently. "Yes! I will remember that." They both Returned to Them. "Okay, we Should Go now." Meitsuki said Holding Yuzuriha carefully as she turned her lower body to normal but her Eyes remained the same. "I wanna go too." Matsuri said with Worried expression. Harumin Groaned a little Ruffling her hair. "Fine, just Don't cause any Trouble." Matsuri Nodded with a Cheeky Smirk.