Chapter 16

No One's POV

Harumin and Matsuri Went in Her room. Matsuri Plopped on the bed, Having her Headphones on. Harumin sighed, 'Well, it's not like I mind Having Her in my home But She laze way too around and That's Kinda irritates me. At least Help me out in my Chores!' She looked at Matsuri who was waving her Legs Back and Forth, Swinging her Ass sideways. She just Sighed with a Slight Blush, "I am Going to take a Shower. Take out your clothes, Your going after me." Harumin Said as She Took her Undies and Towel, "'Kay~" She said, still looking at her Phone. Harumin went in the Bathroom, Matsuri Slowly Took off her Headphone With a Smirk. "Let's Tease Her a little bit for what She did earlier~" She mumbled taking out her Fox Ears and Tail, She Turned on her Camera And Silently tip toe to the Bathroom, She went in front of the Door, Her eyes widened as she saw Harumin's Slender Body With Dripping Wet Shiny Brown Hair, Through a small Gap 'Whoa... I didn't Know that her Body looks like this in Shower...' Her Ears Purked up as she sniffed something Sweet, she slowly followed that Smell, she saw it was coming from Harumin's Undies That She Just Worn, she picked up her Panties and Took a Big Sniff, her tail Rapidly wagged, Her face Began to Showing red Shades after Sniffing the Sweetness, she Felt it's Warmth by touching it on her cheeks She put them on her mouth Licking the Sticky area 'I can't... Control anymore... I want it right now...' She Felt her Womanhood was Getting Wet, She was about to Stick her fingers inside But, "What the Hell are you doing?" That Voice Made her froze at her place, She slowly turned around and saw Harumin Naked, Standing there with a Stern look, "H-How did you know That I am here?" Harumin's Eyes Turned red and Her Fangs came out She slowly Walked towards Matsuri, "Your Pheromones were Coming out, it wasn't hard to tell that It's My Horny Mate's Scent." She said Licking her Cheek, "So, Why were you here with your Phone and with my Undies?" She Asked in Stern manner But That only made Matsuri More Blush, "I-i was doing N-nothing it's just..." Matsuri lost her words Harumin Came Closer to her, Pinning Her Against the wall, Breathing Heavily into her ear. Matsuri Looked down as she saw Her Erected Penis and Blushed more 'Fuck... I Want it! I want So bad...' "Well, Whatever Your reason of Coming here and Do stuffs like this Behind your Mate's Back... You Deserve a Punishment for this..." Harumin said with a Smirk as She Picked her up and went to the Bed Pinning, Matsuri down "S-Senpai... I want it..." Matsuri said while Panting Heavily with Red face, Harumin Took off her Clothes Throwing them away, She saw her Drenched wet Pussy, 'Is she always this Horny...? Fuck...' Harumin Licked her lips in a Seductive manner, "I am not Going to Fuck your pussy today..." She said and Quickly Turned Her around Bringing Matsuri's Ass in front her Penis, "Eh?! What!?" She Exclaimed and Flinched Feeling her Dick Rubbing against her Asshole, "Didn't I tell you? I am gonna Mess your Ass up... Hah..." Harumin Put some Wet sticky Lube on the Entrance, so it wouldn't hurt, "Y-You Actually mean it?!.. Nghm!" She Exclaimed When Harumin Slowly put in her Dick inside of her twitchy path. "Do you Think I-It was a Joke...? Hah~ Fuck! it's so tight..." Harumin Moaned, Sliding in her Entire dick that Striked her Deepest Spot "A-Ahhh~! S-Senpai I-it Hurts!" Matsuri Moaned But Harumin Didn't listen as she Started moving A little Faster, "Hah~! Nghm~! D-don't worry, it will feel good Ahh~!" Harumin Picked up her pace Thrusting inside. They both moaned Loudly Feeling this pleasure, "Aahhh~ Senpai... No more~! I-i am Cumming~!" Harumi slowly Leaned Against her Back Licked her Neck, "J-just a bit more! I-i am gonna Cum too Mmm~!" Harumin Bit into her Neck near her Mark and Slowly drank her Blood by tasting the Sweetness, She Began to thrust Harder and Faster while Rubbing her Tail Fastly. Matsuri was Feeling Pain and Pleasure at the same time as she Came Leaking her Juice all over Harumin and on the Bed sheets, Harumin gave a Thrust and Filled Her Ass with her thick Semen As she Slowly pulled out and Plopped on the bed beside Matsuri. They both were catching their Breaths after their Painfully Good intercourse. "Fuck... Why did you do that?! Now my legs are fucking sore..." Matsuri Hissed a little as her ears and Tail went back, "Yeah... Oh, I am sorry. I just want to Test your Ass that's all... But I did Enjoy it." Harumin said with a Cheeky smile, Matsuri Blushed too and Nodded a little, "Y-Yeah Kinda... B-But How willl I walk now? I have no energy in my legs...!" Matsuri said with tiring tone "Yeah, I Know. That's why I will take the Responsibility for that." Matsuri didn't understand and exclaimed when Harumin Picked her up in a Bridal Style and walked towards the Bathroom, "Let's have a Nice bath Together~" Matsuri Blushed really hard at this and she Hugged her, "You are so Sweet and Spicy~ Love You Senpai..." Matsuri said and Gave a Peck on Harumin's Cheek. She Blushed and Chuckled, "Yeah, Love you too, Brat." They Both Soaked each other in the nice Hot Tub and Enjoyed their Bath Together.