Chapter 37

No One's POV

"It's You?!" Yuzu exclaimed, The person removed his Shadow and Showed his Face with a Cheeky smile same as Yuzu.
"Yui?!" Yuzu said with a Surprised tone, Yui Giggled, Scratching his Neck.
"Hey Yuzu! it's been awhile~ I didn't mean to scare both of you like this! Sorry~" Yui said with a Slightly Guilty tone, Yuzu sighed and Brought up a Cheeky smile as she Went towards Yui and Pat his head in a Playful way.
"You brat! When did you get so tall and Handsome huh~? Hahaha!" Yuzu said in a Cheeky way Causing Yui to Chuckle.
"Hey Stop it! You're gonna mess my hair~!" Yui said as Yuzu Stopped and felt Mei was Looking at her with Glaring cold eyes as she Gulped.
"A-ah! Yeah, Mei! I forgot to introduce him to you!" Yuzu said Nervously as she Patted Yui's Shoulder.
"Mei, He's Saki's Younger Brother, Yui we are the Same age, He's also an Alpha." Yuzu said as Yui bowed down in respect, showing his Slightly Cheeky smile.
"And Yui She's my—"
"A Very Lovely Beautiful Mate and Soon-to-be wife Aihara Mei, am I right?" Yui said with a Cheeky Grin as Mei Blushed a little but Yuzu Blushed very much and Pinched Yui's arm.
"Y-You...! You don't need be that Over smart with me!" Yuzu said in an irritated tone with a forced smile and slightly Furrowed eyebrows, Yui Jolted in fear and pain as he Released himself from Yuzu's Pinch while Rubbing his Neck.
"I am Sorry! I was Just Joking Yuzu! Haha... Ow!" Yui said, slightly rubbing the Pinched area with a Small groan, Yuzu sighed.
"Geez... Cut of that, How did you Know her Name?" Yuzu asked, Yui that was mentally glancing Mei too, Yui got Slightly Confused.
"Hm? Because She's My Mate's Older Sister that's why...?" Yui said with a Blank Tone, Yuzu got Confused this time and Mei was slightly troubled.
"Eh? Your Mate's Sister...?! Wait!" Yuzu quickly went towards Yui and Stretched out his Hoodie's Collar.
"W-wait! H-Hey! Yuzu! It's gonna get loose! Stop!" Yui said Whith a little struggle with Yuzu.
"C'mon! Stay Still for a sec!" Yuzu said as Yui with no choice stood still and Yuzu Mentally Gasped, seeing Yui's Mark as it was an Omega's Sign with Venomous purple Fire around it.
'An Omega...' Yuzu Gulped and Let go of Yui as she Went to Mei with Questionable Expression.
"Y-you have a Brother... Then why didn't you tell me Mei?" Yuzu asked Mei looked away and gave a Nod, Yuzu sighed.
"Look, I really don't know the reason why you didn't tell me bu—"

*Smack!*

"OW!!" Yuzu got Interrupted by Yui's Cry as They turned to Yui who was Rubbing his Head on his swollen area as they were confused who hit Him as They Noticed a figure beside Yui.
"Oh god! Do you need to hit me that Hard!?" Yui asked, slightly Yelling,
"Because of you, I lost your sight and Spend an Hour to find you and here you are With these per—?!" Mito was Scolding Yui but He lost his words when he saw someone very familiar to him as he Step towards Mei.
"N-Nee-san..." Mito Said, Mei sighed as she Looked up at her Brother.
"Mito... How have you been?" Mei asked him in her monotone.
"I am good Nee-san, What about you?" Mito asked in his Monotone as well as Mei gave a Small Nod.
"I am good too." Mei said and Yuzu Gasped understanding everything What was on her mind as she Came in front of Mito with Surprised face.
"Oh Gosh! So you are Mei's Brother?! Wow! you two look really Similar! Are you two Twins?!" Yuzu asked with an Excited Tone as Mito was slightly fidgeting.
"Ah... U-Um N-No, it's not that..
S-So..." Mito was getting nervous as Yui came through and Took Mito Slightly away from Yuzu.
"C'mon Yuzu~ You are Scaring him~" Yui said as Yuzu noticed and Backed up from him as well with an Awkward Laugh.
"Sorry sorry~ I was just really amazed by How Mei's brother looks so much like Mei haha, Sorry About that! I am Okogi Yuzu, I am Mei's Mate and Yui's Cousin." Yuzu said Gently with a smile, Mito sighed and smiled a bit as well as he bowed down.
"Nice to meet you, I am Aihara Mito, Yui mentioned you many times, it's good to see you in person Yuzu-san." Mito Introduced Himself in his sweet tone.
"Oh C'mon Yuzu is Fine~ I am not that old." Yuzu said crossed her arms with a Cheeky Smile.
"Yui~ That's really bad to not tell anybody about your Boyfriend and Marked him already~?" Yuzu said in a Sassy tone causing Yui to Blush all over his face and Slightly to Mito as well.
"C'mon I Said I am sorry!" Yui said with a Cheeky smile, Yuzu sighed and Came to her serious face.
"Now, tell me Mei. What had happened between you Two that You didn't even Mention him to me." Yuzu asked Bluntly.
"Why do you care about that now? You already met him right? Then the Matter is Closed." Mei said in her Stern Tone, Yuzu remained silent but Yui and Mito were slightly having bad feelings About this as Mito was feeling a little down
"Besides, if Mito is here, The—" Mei got Interrupted as Yuzu Grabbed Mei's Shoulders with her Serious face which startled Yui said Mito, Mei got Slightly scared.
"I-i am S-sorry... Y-Yuzu...?!" Mei Jumped slightly when Yuzu gave a Warm Hug to Mei, Squeezing her in her arms.
"Hahh... Mei, How many times do I have to tell you? Don't Keep secrets from me... We are going to Bond soon too, I really hate when you keep things inside you which causes you burden on Youself..." Yuzu said gently and paused as she Cupped Mei's Face which was getting slightly teary.
"We are together now, let me Take your Burdens too, We can Solve it together " Yuzu said with a warm smile and Wiped the Drops near Mei's eye as she Nodded.
"Okay..." Mei said gently and Turned to Mito with doubtful eyes but Mito Slightly smiled and Gave a nod, Mei got it and sighed and looked at the Margret Pink Moon.
"Five years ago... When Dad Left home with Mom, I only Had Mito by my side, I thought that we can assist Grandfather with his School documents and We'll inherit the School together but One Day Mito came home looking really Down..." Mei was saying as she Turned to Mito,
"I asked you What's Wrong with you? And do you remember what did you Said to me?" Mei asked, Mito sighed and nodded.
"That Night, I came into Your room and Cried for the whole sun down till you finally managed to calm me down with your Daily Animal Documentries and Told you that I had an Argument with Grandfather because I was Fallen for an Alpha..." Mito said looking at Yui with his Sweet Smile as Yui Blushed.
"Grandfather was aware of How were the Alphas in that time and no change till now except for some who are really special from heart." Mei Said looking at Yuzu as she Blushed with a Cheeky smile.
"But There was no way that Grandfather would listen to me and was really Against it and I hated it very much so I decided to leave my Boundaries as I did the same but I still feel really Crumbled because I left Nee-san who was there in my Boundaries but my Passion hid that part." Mito Said looking slightly down.
"I was also an amateur without thinking About your feelings I started to Hate you... and Raged behind you because the moment you left Grandfather fixed my Engagement with a Beta Goblin... And that I time I lost my Interest in my all Favourite things but If I didn't meet Yuzu that day... I might've been in a Miserable life and I am happy that Everything changed along with my Fate." Mei said as Mito and She came in front of Each other and looked at Each other's face, which they had Avoided since that incident.
"But What I did was Wrong and I didn't get the right chance to apologise to you after that..." Mito said and Mei Nodded.
"Me too, I always blamed you even none of this was your fault and as a Sister, I should've told you this earlier instead of Avoiding you..." Mei said as they both showed their smile to each other.