Chapter 41

No One's POV

Saki and Himeko were coming back from the Main entrance of the Mansion and with their Smiling lips but Himeko was only one who was having her Pouty Blushy Face and was Rustling her fingers here and there then as Expected, Saki felt something really off in the garden area as she Became Kind of Shuffle as she in an unpleasant way held her head and Some pointy Sound that she was hearing now Became really Shrill in her ear and were messing up in her head as she Begin to Sweat with her slightly pants and Begun to tremble slightly, Himeko noticed it as she Looked at Saki with Worried Expression and gave a light Squeeze in her hand
"What's Wrong Saki?... Your face looks pale!" Himeko asked as Saki Looked down at her and gave a forced smile and slowly Shook her head as she was sure that there's an unknown presence that she is Sensing now, will make Things out of the hands so she decided that she will not tell Himeko right away and let it be for the meantime as she mentally sighed.
"N-nothing it's alright, let's go..." Saki said in her slightly sheel voice as Himeko with a Doubt Nodded and Continued their walk, Saki was still Mentally Groaning as She decided to connect with someone certain.
'Hey... I am feeling really off now... Is something there?'

"Yeah there is, I am surprised, you know how to talk to me..."

'It's not like I don't know...! But wait there is?! Where and What?!'

'That's...!!! Saki! Look out!!'

Saki's eyes widened as she Quickly moved her body on it's Own and Dashed Towards Something that was really Deadly for them.
"Himeko!!!" Saki Yelled as she With her fast Speed quickly block a Poisonous spear that was about to Pierce Himeko but Saki took the Chance and Made a Strong big Ice wall In front of them and Wrapped herself around Himeko by Hugging her Very tightly, Himeko was still in Daze as she gasped after realising what just happened now, Saki was slightly panting and was holding Himeko really close to her and Looked at Himeko with tension filled eyes.
"Himeko... A-Are you alright?" Saki asked within her breaths, Himeko Nodded and Gently grasped Saki's face and looked up at her.
"I am okay! But what was that?!" Himeko asked in slight Panic tone and noticed That Saki's left part has changed into That part that Himeko fought early time ago and Gasped.
"Saki!... N-no, Y-you... Are back?!" Himeko couldn't believe it but she did when Saki's that part gave That particular Smirk to her.
"Long time no see... Cutie pie..." That Voice Made Himeko slight Happy not when her eyes went to Saki's Sideways and got Widened seeing a Dark figure who was growling at them, Himeko quickly made Saki to see that and Get Shocked as well, Saki Came In front of her and Got armed with her Both Sides at the same time as she Begin to Growl as well.
"W-who are you...?" Saki's voice was now really Heavy and in her Angry tone, The Dark figure kept in silence and Suddenly Dashed towards Saki with its Claws wide Open at her but Saki easily Dodged it but let her guard down as she Got a Kick in the ribs and Groaned Heavily.
"Saki!!" Himeko Gasped as she was about to go to Saki and was about to heal her but she Stopped Saki told her to do so, through her hand signal and Slowly Shook her head.
"Stay there..." Himeko felt the voice of Saki's both Sides as she was about to Oppose but let it be and nodded with sad face, Saki glared at the Figure who got changed into its Dark werewolf form and Revealed its Sharply long teeth with a growl in it, Saki Cracked her Waist and Neck with combat ready pose as she Glared at the werewolf with Knitted eyebrows.
"Bring it on... Dickhead!" Saki Grunted as she Saw the figure marched towards her on its Fours and Jumped upon her, Saki Huffed and Smirked and Rose up her Ice Block through her mana and through this she was able to Hit the Werewolf's stomach and Swayed it away as it got hit by the Mansion's wall and Fell down, Saki was Still on guards but She didn't receive any other movement by ther werewolf for an instant but then her eyes widened as she Within her soul sensed the Dark aura Right behind her and got sweat a little.
'I-it's really Fast...!'
"Ghack!! Aghh!" Saki groaned having a Hard Kick from the Werewolf at her Back as she Wobbly fell on the ground but soon quickly got up with Anger filled eyes at it.
"Guh... You are Sure are tough, huh? Can't let you have it that easily..." Saki Mumbled as she threw away her leather Black jacket and was in her one layer only and was showing her Muscular body and her Stern face, Looking at this, of course Made Himeko Blushed mentally but She quickly Shook off the thoughts for the meantime and was in Slight Panick as her Eyes opened in Surprise seeing something very specific on That werewolf.
'Oh no...! The Werewolf have an Omega mark...?! How!? Or its even a werewolf?' Himeko was in Questionable mind as she Quickly Mind Connected to Saki.
'Saki! Be careful! The Werewolf is On Omega! There's an Mark on its Neck!' Himeko quickly warned Saki as This made Saki To Glance on the Werewolf's Neck as She got what Himeko is trying to say to her, Saki Scoffed.
"Got it Himeko, Now I have to get even more shrail with this..." Saki said with a Smirk as She Slowly Turned into her Arctic Werewolf form including her other side by her Growl in her throat.
"Grrrah..." Saki growled, The werewolf started to growl in return as well with its Dark purple eyes covering up to its Pupil.
"Rahhhghhh!" The Werewolf roared and Jumped at Saki so did she didn't fall back as well as she also Ran Towards it and Slashed around her Claws.