Chapter 35

No One's POV

Yuzu and Mei were in their Room in Each other's arms, Watching TV but Mei could tell that Yuzu's mind was somewhere else as she Nuzzled onto her and Cupped Yuzu's Face as she Went up to her Chest.
"What's Wrong? You Have been silent Since the meal." Mei asked quietly, Yuzu sighed as she Looked at Mei with down face.
"It's just... I can't believe I Attacked Saki and Shiya... I tried to kill them... I Tried Kill You Mei... it's really Bugging me after the Whole Story they told me..." Yuzu said Looking at the Ceiling, Mei got slightly Worried by this as she Crawled a little more up to Yuzu as she Set her head on her Chest as Yuzu's heartbeat was Echoing in her Head as she Sighed, caressing her hand onto Yuzu.
"You can't do anything about this Yuzu, we all know that it wasn't you, You didn't Mean any of this. Stop Blaming Yourself and let yourself at an ease." Mei said in her monotone. Yuzu gave a Thought to this as she Smiled and Wrapped her arms around Mei.
"You are Right But Now that I am Fully Recovered, I want you to do Something for me. If this Happens again to me, Will you do it for me?" Yuzu asked, Mei Remained silent for a moment then she gave a Faint Nod. Yuzu Stroked Mei's head to her Back.
"I want you to Kill me Right at the Spot." Mei's eyes Widened as her Heartbeat got a Race but She Sterned Herself and Slightly Grasped on Yuzu's Arm.
"No, it's obvious that I will not do that. Are you Crazy?" Mei said Sternly causing Yuzu Weak Chuckle.
"Figured you'd say That But Please, not Killing me then at least Beat me to the Pulp till I regain my conscious. I don't want to Hurt you or my loved ones ever again." Yuzu said Getting up along Mei on her chest, Mei looked at her with Soft expression.
"Fine, I'll do it in my own way." Mei said. Yuzu Nodded as she Cupped Mei's Face and Kissed and Pulled away.
"I Believe in you and of course, I vowed to Protect you till my Death, even I am not in my Fucking mind." Yuzu said Causing Mei to Giggle as they both Slept in Each other's arms as it got Interrupted by a Knock on the Door. Yuzu and Mei turned to the door.
"Yuzu, it's me, can you two come out?" Saki Said from the other side. Yuzu and Mei looked at Each other and got up to the Door and opened it, Seeing Saki was Having Troubled face.
"Saki? What happened all of a Sudden?" Yuzu asked, Saki looked at her and Sighed.
"We're in a Mess." Saki said That Got The both of them in a Confusing Lane Before Yuzu could say anything, Saki Grabbed Yuzu's hand and Walked to the Hallways.
"H-Hey! Can you please tell me What the Fuck is Wrong?! And What Mess? Saki!" Yuzu asked as she Stopped in a mid-way along with Saki's Hand, Mei stopped as well as she was Following them.
"Just come with me." Saki said. Yuzu was still confused but She decided to Get along with it. They Went to Downstairs and Met up with Everyone who were Standing in the Main Hall and the Atmosphere was not right according to Yuzu's Sense as The three of them went in the Middle. Saki let go of Yuzu's hand and backed away, Yuzu and Mei were in the Middle of Them, very lost.
"Guys? What happened? Why all of you are here?! Can Anyone tell me What the Fuck is going on?!!" Yuzu Yelled causing Everyone Flinched at the Same time. Mei felt a light throb as she Caressed her chest.

'Really... Angry Yuzu is hot...'

Meitsuki said Mei sighed,
'Really? Now?' Mei said in her monotone.

'My Apologizes.'

Meitsuki backed up, Mei went back to Yuzu.
"Calm Down Miss Okogi. You Just Broke your Shell, Yelling like this is not good." Parker said, Coming with Misaki with linked arms.
"Then What do you want me to do? When No one is telling me the Fucking Situation!" Yuzu said in a Stren tone, raising her Voice.
"Please remain Calm Miss Okogi Because Seeing you like this Might upset someone who is here to meet you." Parker said.
"Huh? Who?" Yuzu asked Furrowing her Eyebrows as Parker and Misaki Swayed away from Each other and made a Way as All Gazes Fell on that way But Most of all Yuzu and Mei's Eye's widened seeing their Parents, who just came through that Way to them in the Middle with Serious Expression. Mei Gulped and lost her track. Sho and Ayame stood there In front of Mei as Yukio Stood Beside Parker. Yuzu turned to her Mother Who was just standing In front of her. Yuzu didn't understand as she Let out a Huff and With a Small smile. She looked at Ume and Took a Step in front of her.
"Mama! You are here! I Missed you!" Yuzu Said looking down at Ume as She looked up at her Daughter with a Blank Expression as she let out a Scoff and,