Chapter 36

No One's POV

Flashback.

Parker was working at his Hospital Quietly, checking his patient's Reports, Looking at the report with concentrated mind as he took off his Glasses and Looked at his Monitor.
"Hm, This... might be good this way..." Parker mumbled, Then he went went again to his Reports, He suddenly felt a different aura coming through as he stopped his Work and Sat back on his chair, removed his Glasses and let out a Small sigh.
"No need to hide... You Know, I am always here come out Kaiden..." Parker said Casually within a few seconds small bolt of Lightning Striked In front of Parker's Table as Behind the Fog, Kaiden came through with Thunder in his eyes as he Smiled.
"You always catch me just by my aura that's why you are so Sharp, Doctor." Kaiden said to his Friend as Parker got up and Hugged Kaiden with a chuckle.
"Haha, Really? Please at least you don't call me Doctor~ hearing this makes me forgot my own name..." Parker Said Letting go of him as Kaiden laughed a bit at this.
"Now tell me what brought you here today?" Parker asked, That Brought a Serious Expression on Kaiden's face as he Sighed.
"Some of my old friend's Family is in Danger in the Earth Realm. I want you to help them since they are in Trouble themselves, Please Parker..." Kaiden asked softly, Parker Smiled gently.
"You don't have to say Please, of course I'll help my Friends no matter what. But one thing I was wondering that you are more stronger than me so why don't you go yourself?" Parker asked,
"I can't interfere in the Current Problem for them Because This is related to the Past which is also Piece of mine, I hope you understand this." Kaiden said, Parker Understood this as he smiled as he Tapped Kaiden's Shoulder.
"Tell me, Where to go." Parker said, Kaiden nodded.
"Tokyo, Aihara Academy." Kaiden said seriously as Parker vanished in a moment as he was Flying through the portal to the Earth Realm and Flashed into that with a Confident Smile.
"Heh~ This gotta be a short nice Break, I guess." Parker mumbled as his Head stung with a Signal.
'Where are you going?' Misaki asked, through mind Connection
"Oh dear~ caught me off Guard?" Parker said with a Chuckle, Misaki sighed.
'We are together for Over a century now, don't you think I know each and every moment of yours, Darling?' Misaki said in her monotone.
"If you say that then you also Have known by now, where I am heading, right? That'll be easy for you." Parker said with a Grin, Misaki Chuckled.
'You are really a Satan, I like you sassyness but only sometimes.' Misaki said, That Made Parker Laugh due to embarrassment.
"This might take some time to finish. Our Rana will take care of you." Parker said refering the head-maid, Misaki didn't say anything about that with a Blank face.
'Will you be okay with that? I used my vision to the Earth Realm, the problem is too many, can I come too?' Misaki asked with Slightly Worried tone, Parker shook his head.
"No no, You stay there, Miss Satanist, Your Husband is not that soft Doctor when it comes to solving problems with some physical force, get it?" Parker said, Misaki Giggled.
'Till you come back, What about our Guests?' Misaki asked, Parker thought.
"What are they doing now?" Parker asked.
'Half of the group is out of the Mansion and the rest of them are still at... you know right?' Misaki said leaving the Sentance to Parker as he got it.
"Then let them be, I might finish my task in one night maybe but it'll be faster if I could." Parker said, Misaki Nodded as she sighed.
'Take care, Honey.' Misaki gently said into his ears making him slightly blush, Parker Nodded.
"I'll be back, bye." Parker Said as he could feel Misaki's smile as they broke the connection. Parker sighed and Furrowed his Eyebrows slightly and saw the Entrance to the Earth Realm with a Devil Smirk, Parker closed his eyes as a huge wave of light across through him.
'S-so Bright...' Parker felt some breezy wind Flowing throughout him as he slowly opened his eyes and got slightly stunned by looking at the Bright blue sky and Fresh greenland with lovely ocean, Parker Smiled.
"No matter how many years pass, This Nature is still admirable to me..." Parker mumbled softly, imagining how wonderful it'll be if Misaki was with him now but his mood got Disturb when he heard a growl behind the rocky mountain, A one-horn bear came with a weapon in his looking at Parker with Angry face, Parker sighed as he Snapped his Fingers that made his Coat vanished as he Folded his Sleeves upto his elbow and loosened his Tie with a Scoff.
"Because of you low born creatures, Every good moment is Fucking ruined." Parker said with a Stern voice breaking his politeness as he Cracked his fingers ready with his bare fist at the bear, the bear Growled and Dashed Towards Parker and Swayed his Weapon back and Claimed his grip on it locked Parker in his eye sight and threw his attack him as Parker swiftly dodged it and Grabbed the bear's Horn and Smashed his Knee on his Stomach as it broke some of his ribs as he fell down unconsciously. Parker let go of him.
"Hmph." Parker Huffed, Patting away some drops of blood that fell on him as he Gritted his teeth.
"Who said violence will not solve anything?" Parker said to himself as he Gave a heavy stomp on that bear's head that it got Smashed in liquid.
"I have to Hurry, I don't have time dealing with these peas." Parker went up on a big Mountain and inhaled the air and opened his sharp sense on that direction.
"That way." Parker Dive Down and Took out his wings as he set fire in his wings as a Smirk formed on his Face, Parker flew with a light speed in Tokyo's direction as he Spotted the big lane of creatures were lining upto the Aihara Academy as He thought if someone saw him in this state they will crawl upto him so he made himself invisible. Parker saw Yukio and Mito were keeping them away, Parker smiled as he went Above them and made a Circle in the air avoiding Yukio and Mito.
"Perfect and now... Laffire..." Parker Casted his Mana as from the circle, he drew Big Lava gathered around the creatures who were caught in the circle they all Screamed to death and turned into Ashes and blew with the wind current, Parker Chuckled while as more Creature came forward and got burn as well as the Whole line from the front got Wrapped up in ashes, Yukio and Mito were Confused.
"How did that happened?!" Yukio asked, Yelling from the above, Mito didn't know how to answer, Yukio came down Beside Mito with Confused expression.
"I don't know... Yukio-san But if someone helped us he might be around us, For now, let's head back because Yui and Father still having issues...." Mito said in his monotone, Yukio Nodded as they went to the Academy's route.
"Oops... What a smart Lad. Did they find out? Well... it's the same things anyways, let's go ahead before them..." Parker said as he launched Himself and got instantly In front of the School but this time the Problem was in the Sky, where the Black dragons were roaming above the School. the Sharman Vampires were constantly attacking the teachers along with Yui and Sho, who were still attacking them.
"Uwah... it's terrible..." Parker Mumbled, seeing the condition as he started Mumbling something as his Fire rope came out from his palm and some Dragons Sensed his aura as they dashed towards Parker with a loud Screech, which attracted other dragons as well, Parker Smirked.
"You can see huh~ Then come chase me..." Parker said as he planned to take them away from the School as he did the same. He went a little up in the sky Spinning his Rope.
"I'd like to have some pets..." He said as in while his spinning the rope got Bigger and Thicker as he threw the rope around the dragons and with a Huff Parker Clenched onto his rope that caught dragons by their Necks, They Screeched, Roared to their last breath, making Parker really uncomfortable Hurting his ears along with the people from Below with their Confused expression, Their Screams Flinched nerve of Parker as he Furrowed his Eyebrows in anger as his grip on the rope Became mercilessly tight as he glared at them with a death glare.
"Shut the Fuck up..." Parker's voice was hellish as he Spun Himself in a way that the main Knot of the rope around their necks got rapidly tight.