Chapter 45

No One's POV

"Ugh... Where am I?! Mei?! Where are you?!" Yuzu called out for Mei as She noticed she was in a Pitch Black void, Yuzu was panting heavily as She Gulped to her dry Throat as She sighed to calm herself down as She opened her eyes in surprise remembering something from earlier.
"!?... Right... Nene and Stella came to us then... Then that means we are in a spiritual condition? B-But then Where's Mei?! Shit! I gotta find her!" Yuzu Huffed as she just begun to run and looked to her sides by sides, Here and there but it was time She got late to notice that the path was endless there's no way, no trace of anything at all as It was panicking her as She Stopped at the centre of nowhere or Nothing and just waited for a moment then She breath out and Started concentrated on a Specific person which was really out of question for Yuzu as She was not expecting to call him in this situation.
'This is the worst... But...'
"Please... Come... I need you..." Yuzu mumbled in a very low Voice but that voice was a big echo in the void as Yuzu tried, Once again and closed her eyes and tried to connect with him.

"Haha... learnt your behaviour already...?"

Yuzu Gasped as she was not expecting this but after hearing That unwantedly chuckle from That Alpha but He's tone was somehow more humanly now as Yuzu quickly opened her eyes and looked at the voice's direction.

"Behind you..."

Yuzu quickly turned to her Back and met up with a Middle age Man with a Scar cross on his left eye and the iris was white as His Face was painfully Stern, Yuzu was dazed afer seeing the Alpha spirit's Human form Before death form as Yuzu sighed and bowed down in front of him.
"I am sorry... What was I doing earlier was not good... But..." Yuzu paused as She looked up at the Alpha and knitting her eyebrows.
"You are more in Fault." Yuzu said with a Stern Voice as The Alpha Chuckled and sighed.
"I understand your second answer but do you understand why you are apologizing to me?" The Alpha asked, Yuzu froze at her place and started to sweat but She shook her head.
"Of course you don't, then why did you do that? To mock me?" The Alpha asked, Yuzu slowly Shook her head.
"I-i... Just felt like I should... The aura was telling me to do so..." Yuzu said in a low Voice as The Alpha sighed.
"We wouldn't be like this if our Tribe hadn't wiped out that day... That was Murder to our species..." The Alpha said as It Made Yuzu thought for a moment and then she clicked something in her mind.
"!! Y-you are a Demon Shapeshifter!? T-there were more Like me?!" Yuzu asked in a hurry but The Alpha simply nodded.
"Trybrid Shifters, Me and My Mate's spirit was against you and your Mate earlier, right? that wasn't on purpose... We were Compelled... We thought you were one of them who ended our Tribe, that's why..." The Alpha's tone gone softer as Yuzu eyes went slightly numb.
"Wait... ended? You all were Killed...?" Yuzu was not in her right mind right then as She was try to get the culprit behind through her assumption but she didn't able to do so, The Alpha Tapped towards as He slowly came in front of her.
"Yuzu, the spirits you were rebelling earlier was our coursed spirits... Only Mine and My Mate's were left off but Since The Night is in ahead, we were finding the true moment to convey this to someone who will change the Era..." The Alpha said as Yuzu looked into His eyes which were his Heart's Mirror as They were telling the truth as Yuzu sighed.
"I understand that and by the night, you mean the one with Two moons revealed the Spirit for Hunting, unless connected with their Bone stones... Which we are not." Yuzu said as The Alpha Nodded as Yuzu sighed.
'I think I've heard this... Yuzuriha and Meitsuki told us about this before coming here... So this is really Kabal's Doing... That motherfucker...' Yuzu was about to loose it but She put it on a hold and Shook her head and Flinched feeling a Cold light tap on her shoulder and looked up to the Alpha.
"Yuzu, forget what you have done till now and Your Real motive for saving and raising up our Tribes Start from now onwards..." The Alpha said, Yuzu was hesitant as She told her heart that's why we came here, They have to save the Spirits and really bad reputation of The Alphas, Yuzu sighed and Nodded and Glanced at the Alpha.