1/ Kicked out

Minhos POVIt's a gloomy day today, or at least it is for me

Minhos POV
It's a gloomy day today, or at least it is for me. the sky is covered with a grey hue. It looks like it's about to rain, which would just make this day more sad than it already is. The weather decided to go against me like my parents did. I had just come out a few minutes ago.

{flashback}
"Mom, dad I have something to tell you"

I said, mumbling my words out. It was very quiet at the dinner table, we rarely spoke when we ate dinner, we always ate in silence so this was nothing new.

"What is it honey?"

My mom asked me. To my surprise she could actually hear what I said. Oh well here it goes, I inhaled deeply.

"I-I'm gay"

I managed to stutter out, scared of how they would react.

"freak!"

My dad yelled, getting up from his chair and stomped over to me. He slapped me hard across my right cheek, leaving a temporary red mark.

"Get out!"

My mom yelled. I ran out of the front door with tears streaming down on my cheeks. This was not how I expected it to go. I thought they would be somewhat supportive, but to my dismay they were the complete opposite.

{end of flashback}

Droplets of water started running down from the sky onto the sidewalk. It started pouring down with rain. Great if my day couldn't get better. I started walking to a nearby cafe to seek shelter. I enter the cafe. Sitting in a corner where I can be alone with my thoughts. A sudden realisation hit me. I have no money, no place to stay at and no change of clothes. Is this the way I become homeless? I sure hope not. I can't just go back, they already kicked me out. Oh well future me can worry about that. Right now I just want to sit here until I get kicked out of here as well.

"Sir is there anything you would like?"

Suddenly a waiter came out of nowhere, asking me. interrupting my thoughts, which I was kinda grateful for. My thoughts started getting the better of me anyways.

"No I'm just-"

I looked up seeing who it was.

"J-Jisung?"

My eyes went wide, I didn't expect to see him here. I had developed a crush on the boy a few months ago. He was actually the person who made me realise that i was gay. And on top of that he is also my best friend.

"Minho?"

Jisung looked up as well, our eyes met. His eyes sparkled, it looked like he held the whole galaxy in his eyes. His cheeks had a dust of red spread across his face which made him even cuter. A few seconds after I came back to reality again.

"What are you doing here?"

I asked him. Wondering why I even asked him that.

"I work here"

Jisung said. Yeah now you look real stupid Minho, he littarly asked you to take your order. Why am I thinking in 3rd person? Anygays.

"Well What are you doing here? you rarely come here"

Jisung asked me, a confused expression on his face.

"I was k-kicked out, and I had no other place to seek shelter, while it was raining"

tears threatened to spill from my eyes, I tried to stay strong. It didn't really work for that long. I started bursting out in tears. Jisung instantly got closer to me, hugging me tightly.

"It's going to be okay"

Jisung said reassuringly. Hugging me tighter than he did before, if that was even possible.

{Backstory]
10 years ago, I was 10 years old and Jisung was 8. We were good friends and still are. Jisung told me everything about his family situation and everything that was going on in his life. I would tell everything to Jisung as well.

I really did live a perfect life or that's what Jisung thought. I even believed it myself, that I lived the perfect life, to then find out some years later that my parents would backstab me like that.

"I wish I knew they were homophobic, then I could have provented this from happening"

I said, still crying hard into Jisung's chest. Soaking up his shirt with salty tears.

"You couldn't have known"

Jisung said. Softly patting my head, while still hugging me tightly.

"You can stay at my place, I live alone so it shouldn't be a problem"

Jisung said, with hope in his eyes. Probably hoping that I would accept his offer, which would be stupid of me to decline.

"Thank you so much,"

I said with a wide smile. I am truly happy that he offered me a place to stay. I don't know what I would have done if he didn't give that offer.

"What would I do without you Jisung"

A few minutes later we decided to head to Jisungs one bedroom apartment. Yep only one bedroom.

When we were at Jisungs apartment, we went straight to his bedroom and collapsed on his bed. We were both extremely tired. One from working all day and the other from being kicked out by his parents.

We cuddled to sleep. Legs tangled together, arms around each other. I felt safe in his arms.

A/N: I hope you like the first chapter and will enjoy the next chapters as well!