14/ You killed someone too silly

Minhos POVI had just bought the cheesecake that Jisung asked me to buy

Minhos POV
I had just bought the cheesecake that Jisung asked me to buy. I was walking down the street when I saw Jisung in a dark alleyway. Throwing, what I assumed to be a dead body, away in the corner of the alleyway. He then turned around.

"Umm"

Was the only thing that came out of Jisungs mouth.

"I saw the whole thing, what was that about? What did she do?"

Questions started filling my head. I wanted to know the reason why he killed one of his classmates. There must be a good reason to.

"S-she said really hurtful things about you and I couldn't take it anymore, so I had to get rid of her."

Jisung looked like he was about to tear up, so I pulled him into a warm hug.

"I'm not mad at you, don't worry. I actually beat up Jungkook and Taehyung after what they did to you, and I accidentally killed them. I had beaten them up too hard."

We stayed like that with our arms wrapped around in each other's embrace, for some minutes.

"I think we should get out of here before anybody comes."

I said pulling away from the embrace. We held hands on our way home to our apartment. Of course Jisung had to take his gloves off because they were filled with blood on them.

When we arrived at our apartment, I placed the cheesecake on the kitchen counter. I then picked Jisung up, swirling him around. I don't know why but I was so happy that he killed someone just for me. It's like when your cat comes home with a dead animal, and you are proud of them because they bringed that home for you.

I placed Jisung down again, and started peppering his face with soft kisses. He giggled at the interaction.

"Thank you"

Is the only thing I could say. I was just so happy, maybe a little too happy over the fact that he just killed someone.

"Your welcome?"

He asked in a confused manner. He probably wondered why I was so happy.

"I'm very grateful that you killed someone just because somebody said something mean about me, but please don't kill more people. I don't want you ending up in jail."

I said kissing the tip of his nose. He giggled again. I could listen to his cute giggles all day.

"But you killed someone too silly"

He said with a cute smile on his face.

"Yeah but that was an accident"

I said innocently.

"Alright I'll stop hurting people so I won't go to jail but same goes for you grandpa"

Jisung said in a mocking tone. He sticked his tongue at me, showing attitude. His mocking tone is lowkey freaking cute.

"Hey don't call me grandpa I'm not that old"

I said offended.

"Yeah yeah, I'll get the cheesecake."

Jisung said getting the cheesecake, ending our fake argument. He sat the cake down and we started eating the cake in a comfortable silence while holding hands.

We really are the perfect couple.

A/N: Should I continue this story or should I end it here?