7/ Being with Jisung is like...

Minhos POV"Minho Hyung I like you, but not as a friend"

Minhos POV
"Minho Hyung I like you, but not as a friend"

My eyes went wide, my heart started beating faster and my cheeks started to turn as red as a rose. Can this be for real? My crush Han Jisung likes me too?

"I-I really like you too"

I said with a soft smile on my lips. I was truly happy now.

I leaned in for a kiss, hoping he would kiss me back.
As I hoped, he kissed me back. I smiled into the kiss. This was truly an amazing feeling. We pulled away from each other. Looking into each other's eyes. I wish this moment could last forever.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, looking at the sunset. This was the best first date ever, i don't know if you could call it a date, but it for sure seemed like it.

I kissed his right cheek, smiling widely from ear to ear.

"You don't know how happy I am right now"

I said cheerfully. I can finally be able to kiss him without it being weird.

We looked at the sunset, enjoying the moment while it lasted. It soon became very late and we went back to our shared apartment. When we went back, we went straight to bed. We cuddled close to each other, falling asleep in eachothers arms.

I woke up early to make breakfast for the both of us. I wanted to make the most of our weekend, before we had to go to school again. A few minutes passed, and while I was cooking, I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Good morning Minnie"

Jisung said in his husky morning voice. He gave me a soft peck on my cheek. I blushed at the cute interaction.

"Morning Sungie"

I said softly, with a little smile on my lips. I turned around to give him a peck on the lips, and then turned back to cooking. I didn't want to burn the food. After I was done cooking the food, Jisungs arms were still around my waist.

"The food is done"

I said in a cheerful voice. I took the food to the table so we could start eating.

"this food is sooooo good"

Jisung said with both of his cheeks stuffed with food.

"that's good, i'm glad you liked it"

I said happily that he liked the food I made for him.

Today i had planned a surprise date for him. I have this feeling, like it's going to be a very good day, being with Jisung is like being wrapped in comfy blankets, and drinking hot cocoa on a cold rainy day. That's the feeling I feel when I'm with him. It's like nothing could ever go wrong.

We went to the destination, where our date was going to be at. It was the theme park.

We ate food, rode some of the rollercoasters, not the tall ones those are scary. We even kissed multiple times, so It was overall just a good day.