9/ Who the hell thinks they can hurt my Jisung?

Minhos POVIt was after school now, our classes had just finished

Minhos POV
It was after school now, our classes had just finished. We were both taking our books into our lockers, until Jisung said.

"Minho i have to go to the toilet, wait for me okay?"

Jisung said. I nodded. He went off to the bathroom. I stayed there in the hallway waiting for him.

It has been nearly 15 minutes now. What's taking him so long? I decided to go check up on him. When I was about to enter the school's bathroom, two guys came out of the room. I think their names were Jungkook and Taehyung, if i remember it correctly. I shrugged it off. When I entered the room, I saw a small figure crying his eyes out. I looked closer, then realized it was Jisung. I ran over to him, crouching down and hugging him tightly.

"Sungie what happened to you?"

I asked, a worried expression written all over my face. I caressed his hair, to calm him down.

"the- the two guys beat me up"

Jisung choked out in sobs. I was shocked. Who the hell thinks they can hurt my Jisung?
"let me see your face"

I said in a soft tone. I wanted to check his face, to see if he got any bruises.

Jisung slowly lifted his face to look at me. My eyes went wide. Oh they are getting pay back. It made me wonder, maybe it wasn't ketchup on his shirt after all. Maybe he had gotten hurt before, but did not want to tell me.

I wiped his tears away from his cheeks. It truly hurts to see him like that. I put soft kisses all over his face to ease the pain. The interaction made Jisung giggle, which was so cute.

"Do you feel better?"

I asked him.

"Thank you so much Min"

He said with a little smile on his face, instead of a frown.

Next time I see Jungkook and Taehyung it won't be pretty.

"Come here"

I said now standing up, reaching my hand out for Jisung to take it. He took my hand, and I pulled him up from the dirty bathroom floor. I hugged him again one last time, before going home to our apartment.

I decided to make dinner for us today, because Jisung was having a hard day today. I also decided to order his favorite dessert, which is cheesecake.

We ate in a comfortable silence. I heard the doorbell ring, and I assumed it was the cheesecake that had arrived. When I opened the door, sure enough it was the cheesecake. I quickly paid the man, and took the cheesecake out of his hand, and waved at him, then shutting the door in his face. I sat the cheesecake on the table that Jisung was sitting at, which was the table we had dinner at. His eyes lit up.

"Min i love you, thank you so much"

He said in pure joy, and waddled over to me, hugging me tightly. I'm glad he liked it. He quickly pecked my lips, and went back to his seat.

"I love you too and no problem, I wanted to treat you after what happened to you."

I said with a soft smile plastered on my face. Damn I'm really whipped for Jisung.

A/N: sorry that I haven't updated in a long time