11/ You taste like strawberries

Jisungs POVToday is the day where I ask Minho to be my boyfriend, we never really made it official

Jisungs POV
Today is the day where I ask Minho to be my boyfriend, we never really made it official. I decided to take chapstick on, more specifically strawberry. I know that Minho's favourite fruit is strawberry. I smiled just thinking about his lips on mine. I love when we kiss it's like we are just meant to be.

I walked out of our bedroom, walking to the kitchen. It smelled of food. Minho was cooking breakfast for us. I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. Snuggling my face into his back. He turned his head around to give me a kiss on the head.

"Why are you so cute today"

Minho asked giggling cutely. I could listen to his giggles all day long on repeat.

I gave him a peck on the cheek, then sat down at the table where we were going to eat. Not so many minutes later, Minho came with the food. He is definitely husband material. I know we are not official yet, but I would totally marry him one day.

"Today we are going out"

I said with a smile.

"Where are we going?"

Minho asked curiously.

"To the park. I think it could be very nice to sit at the lake and enjoy the view"

I said excited.

"You are my view"

Minho said, winking at me. My cheeks turned a light shade of pink. I was stunned by the compliment.

"I-I"

I was lost for words.

"Eat your food Sungie"

Minho said.

When we were done eating, we walked to the park holding hands. We went over to the lake, sitting beside it. We looked at the water, enjoying the view that followed the stream.

"Uh Minho?"

I asked nervously.

"Is there something wrong?"

Minhos asked concerned. He is so caring.

"W-will you be my boyfriend"

I said, biting my lip out of nervousness.

"Of course I want to"

Minho said in a happy tone.

I came closer to his face, only a few inches apart. I leaned in for a kiss. We kissed each other softly for a few minutes until we had to pull away so we could get some air. That was truly the best kiss so far.

"You taste like strawberries"

Minho said with a wide smile. I'm glad that he liked it. I had actually only bought the chapstick for one specific reason, and that was because Minho loves strawberries. I normally don't use chapstick.

I hugged him tightly. I can finally call him my boyfriend.

A/N: How are we feelin' 🌝