10/ I just murdered two people

Minhos POVWe were walking hand in hand to school as we usually do

Minhos POV
We were walking hand in hand to school as we usually do. I walked Jisung to his class, then I walked to... the back of the school. I wanted to find Jungkook and Taehyung so I could teach them a lesson that they should never mess with what's mine. I know that they are always at the back of the school to smoke before their classes. Everybody knows each other in this school so it isn't strange that I know that.

I'm glad that they don't have security cameras at the back of the school or else I would be fucked. When I saw them, I sped up my pace to get to them faster. I punched Taehyung hard across the face, they hadn't even released that I walked up to them before I gave him a punch. I quickly punched Jungkook hard in the stomach. Taehyung was still groaning in pain so he couldn't do anything.

I grabbed my hand around Taehyung's neck to get a good grib, and then smashed his head hard into the wall, maybe a little too hard. I did the same with Jungkook.

They were now lying unconscious on the ground, but something felt odd. I know that I have just knocked them both out. But shouldn't they normally breathe heavily when they just got beat up and knocked out? Hell they aren't even breathing at all, that's when realisation hit me. I just murdered two people.

I did what any other wise person would do, throw them in a dumpster nearby and pretend like nothing happened.

I went back into the school's hallways, they were empty obviously. I went into the bathroom to get the blood cleaned off. Luckily for me there was no one in the bathroom.

Then I slowly started realising, the reason why there is no one there is because the school has ended. No wonder they died, I had been beating them up for hours. Damn, times goes fast when you accidentally murder someone.

I probably need to get home, Jisung must be worried that I didn't show up for the rest of the day.

When I opened the door to our apartment, I saw Jisung crying. He ran over to me, hugging me tightly.

"Where were you? I was so worried that I had lost you. You weren't there the whole day only in the morning"

Jisung said. It was a little hard to hear what he said because he had buried his face into my chest. I caressed his hair softly.

"I had realised that I had something to do. I'm sorry for not telling you Sungie"

Well It wasn't a lie, I had something to do.

"Next time just tell me okay?"

Jisung said, peeking my right cheek. I blushed at the interaction.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you next time"

I pulled him into a kiss to make him feel better. It was a sweet kiss. His lips are so soft.