4/ Your lips are very beautiful

Minhos POVI wondered why Jisung was sobbing so much, when it was lunch

Minhos POV
I wondered why Jisung was sobbing so much, when it was lunch. Instead of wondering more, I asked him.

"Sungie do you wanna talk about what happened at lunch?"

I asked him, hoping he would give me an answer. We were both sitting on our couch watching a random anime we found. His eyes were glued to the screen, so I don't even know if he heard what I asked him.

"Mhm"

Jisung said, eyes still glued on the screen. Yeah I knew he didn't hear a word of what I just said. I sighed deeply. I took a hold of his chin and made him turn around to look at me.

"Sungie be honest with me, is there something going on?"

Jisung gulped hard. He was looking anywhere but where I was. Tears were threatening to spill down his oh so beautiful cheeks. I hugged him tight, I don't wanna force him to talk if he doesn't want to.

"I was jealous Minho, I was fucking jealous"

Jisung admitted.

"I want to protect you, I don't want people near you, that you don't know Minho. After you told me that your parents kicked you out."

Jisung said, I could hear in his voice that he really meant it from the bottom of his heart.

"I'm glad that I have you Jisung"

I said really happy that someone cared that deeply about me.

"I won't ever leave you, no matter what"

I said

"Same goes for me, I won't leave you Hyung"

Jisung said. We pulled away from the hug. We stared into each other's eyes. Wow his eyes are so mesmerising. I caressed his cheek, it just felt right in that moment. His cheeks turned a light pink, he was blushing.

"Your eyes are so beautiful Sungie"

I said with an affectionate smile. Which didn't help with his blushing, he just got redder.

"Y-your lips are also very beautiful"

Jisung said, obviously flustered.

"Forget what I said"

Jisung mumbled flustered.

"Hehe cutie"

I cooed at him. Man, anybody would be lucky to have someone like Jisung.

He nuzzled his face in my chest from embarrassment. I patted his head. We cuddled on the couch, while continuing watching the Anime we watched before getting distracted.

I had just woken up, I looked over to the clock and it said 6:00 am. Damn it's early. We had slept on the couch, we fell asleep in each other's arms the night before. I shook Jisung calmly trying to wake him up. His eyes slowly opened.

"Good morning sunshine"

I said with a bright smile. Jisung looked kinda shocked because of the new nickname I have given him.

I walked over to our kitchen to see what we could have for breakfast. I saw some cereal and thought that was good enough, I took everything out that you need for cereal and waited for Jisung to get off the couch as well.

Not long after, he walked over to sit in front of me. We talked, then changed into our uniforms, and then we were out of the apartment on our way to school.

The sun was shining bright on the sky today, it was really good weather. There was a rainbow from the previous day.

We walked to school happily. This day couldn't be bad, or could it?

A/N: hehe