bwash

"y/n, stop putting your head out of the window, you're not a dog." tsukishima says as he pulls the back of your shirt so that your head is back in the bus.

"i'll be your dog, daddy kei." you smirk.

he instantly lets go of your shirt, a look of disgust plastered on his face.

"never say or call me that again."

"no promises." you wink.

"yeah, no i'm leaving." he stands up and walks to the seat next to yamaguchi.

"dang man, now i'm lonely." you sigh and dramatically place your head on the window.

you feel a buzz in your pocket.

rolling thunder ⚡️

[insert pic of you sitting alone on the bus]
you look lonely 😟

i am
give me attention 🤲
omw 🏃‍♂️

you feel a shift in weight on the seat and an arm wrap around your shoulders

"hey baby gorl." the boy smiles.

"hey baby boi." you lean into his side and pull out your phone.

"smile nishi!" you say as you go to the camera app, taking a picture once he looks at the phone.

he takes the phone from you and starts to take selfies from different angles, different face for each one.

he get on his knees and bends backward over the seat to get a picture with tanaka.

when he sits normally, you take the phone back and you now have 142 pictures of nishinoya in your camera roll.

"they fit perfectly with the memes." you compliment.

"wait i need to do one more thing." he takes the phone back, setting two pictures as your home and lock screen.

"perfect." he says handing back your phone.

——

"and then it was like BWASH and BOOM!" hinata exclaims, talking about what i was like to play against oikawa.

"wait- like BWASH or BWASHH?" you ask genuinely.

"BWASHH!"

your mouth hangs open slightly, you knew oikawa was good.

but not that good.

the rest of the guys are watching the interaction from a distance.

"are they speaking?" daichi asks.

"i think so." ukai says.

"with what language?" haya joins the conversation.

"you guys don't understand? it makes perfect sense." suga and tanaka question the group.

"ah, they're speaking dumbass." tsukishima comments.

"Y/N TIME TO GO HOME!" haya calls to you.

"bye hinata, see you tomorrow! JUST A SEC!" you yell back to her.

——

what's up bitches and bros and non binary hoes 😎

i want to start another ff you guys decide which one: