barbie

i bleached my hair,, it's orange now 🤩
gonna fix it and might post results in my spam book 😀

"precisely."

"why don't i have a hoe card?" noya asks with a hurt look on his face.

"oh because you get this," you reach into your bra to pull out a different card and hand it to him.

this card is different then the others. it's good quality and looks similar to a willy wonka golden ticket. this card says "shawty bae 😩💦".

the libero looks at it with stars in his eyes.

"did the 6 year old make this one too?" tsukishima asks.

"nope, i used my sugar baby money to make it."

"sugar baby."

"yep! i'm a professional sugar baby, and this is one of my sugar daddies." you pull haya to your side.

"you have so many jobs-" kageyama points out.

"wanna know a secret?" he nods.

you motion for him to come closer and whisper, "i'm barbie."

"really?" he asks in amazement.

"yup, im undercover as a highschool student in order to collect data for my newest doll." you nod.

kai grabs you by the collar of your shirt. and pulls you out of hearing range of the oblivious setter.

"what are you telling him?"

"that im barbie."

"oh ok, dont forget about raquelle."

"i was getting there but then you interrupted me."

"be off my little bird." he lets you go and you turn back to kageyama.

"where were we?"

"you were saying that youre barbie."

"oh, right!"

"im barbie, but make sure you watchout for raquelle. i heard that shes undercover as a brown haired setter captain." you explain.

"that sounds like.. oikawa.."

"thats because he and raquelle are the same person."

"that makes so much sense."

"mhm, but you cant tell anyone." you put your finger to your lips and give him a small wink.

you go to turn back to kai and before you fully turn, kageyama grabs your wrist with a small blush on his cheeks.

"uhm, i just wanted to say that i've always looked up to you."

you hold back a loud squeal that was about to errupt form your throat. you hold it back and pat his head gently before turning back to kai and telling him what just happened.

----

"dont cry. dont cry. dont cry. dont cry. dont cry." is what you keep whispering to yourself as you begin saying goodbyes to the team.

"bye tsuki!" youstand on your toes to pat tsukishimas head. surprisingly, he crouches over slightly to allow access to the top of his head.

"bye weirdo." he says with a sad smile on his face.

"fuck. here they come." you mumble as tears start silently pouring down your face. tsuki pats your head and you move to the next person.

"DONT FORGET US N/N!" hinata jumps on you.

"I WONT, SHOYO!" you catch him and hug before moving on.

"i think i deserve a hug." suga playfully rolls his eyes and pulls you into his arms, his chin resting on your head.

"don't commit arson without me." you tell him.

"i guess we'll just have to wait until we meet up." you nod in agreement. "now, go say bye to your mans."