psychic kai

HIHIHI LOOKIE HERE A SECOND CHAPTER WITHIN A WEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK- i posted pictures of my cat on my spam and you should definitely check it out ;)) also this is a getting ready chapter so i'm going to be very vague on skincare and hair care because everyone is different 😭 oki now that that's said enjoy the chapter lovelies!!! <3333

——

-small time skip to monday bc i'm lazy :D-

you awake to your phone buzzing on your night stand, gojo satori's voice saying "yo wai mon~" over and over again until you finally turn it off.

you roll over, grabbing the phone and very aggressively pressing the button to turn it off. you check the time only to see that you woke up later then normal.

your eyes widen and you levitate like that  scene in the exorcist. you rush to your closet, grabbing the nearest tights, plaid brown skirt, blue button up shirt, and the jacket you stole from kai.

you take off your sleep shirt and throw it somewhere in the room. your half asleep mind was running on autopilot, you take off your shorts and also chuck them away. you grab the closest bra and started putting it on. you threw the shirt over your head, put the tights on, and put your skirt on after.

it wasn't until you got into the bathroom that you realized that you didn't put the clothes on correctly. your shirt was backwards, the skirt was as well, and you looked like you had just risen from the dead.

you take a breath and take the uniform off to start over. before putting the clothes back on, you lean get a towel and rag, splashing water onto your face to wake you up.

"just remember what kai said.."

...
"girl, you have to look hot tomorrow." he says, standing in front of you as you sit on your bed with your legs crossed.

"why?" you ask, your head tilted to the side.

"because." he turned from you and went to your closet, getting your shirt and skirt from the hangers. he folded them neatly and set them on the dresser placed in your closet.

"ok babes, you're probably going to oversleep and rush- i'm setting these out so that you don't walk out of that door in a stained hoodie and spongebob sleep shorts again." he says while opening the drawers to your dresser and getting your tights and bra out, setting them both neatly on top of the dresser.

you sit on your bed, stunned.

'he knows me so well- i couldn't have asked for a better bestie.' you think to yourself.

"i know i know, i'm the best. praise me." he says, half joking.

you stand up and hug him, "thank youuu oh great kai." you say dramatically, he hugs you back.

"you're welcome, peasant." he smiles and pulls away, patting your head. "i gotta skedaddle, i'll see you tomorrowwwwww~" he says, waving his fingers at you and walking to the door.

...

"i gotta look good."

"and don't forget morning skincare-" you can hear his voice in your head.

you do your usual morning skincare routine, the feeling of your face feeling fresh making you wake up more.

you finally put your clothes on correctly, you didn't really think about it but you missed this uniform. the other one was really nice, but this one suits you more you feel.

you look into the mirror and cringe at your hair, it was standing up in all directions. you look like you had just stuck your head out of a car window.

grabbing your brush/comb/etc., you start to fix it. it doesn't take too long, the knots come out fairly quickly and you're able to look at yourself in the mirror.

you're ready to go back to aoba josiah.

you walk to your room to get your bag, phone, and hoodie. when you check the time, your heart sinks.

you could've slept for another hour.

DUN DUN du du duuu DUN DUN du du dudu duuuuu brrrnnrnrnrnr DUNDUN du du du duuu
.

.

kai was walking down the street to your house when he heard something that made his head whip side to side. 'why did i just hear the law and order music playing?'

he reaches your front door and uses his key to go inside, "i'm hereeeeeee!" he yells into the house, announcing his presence.

"kk." you yell back and roll off of your bed, before making your way downstairs.

when you reach the last step, you see him sprawled across your couch, holding his phone above his face.

"tadaaaa!" you move your fingers in a jazz hands motion and he sits up, clapping.

"YES MAAM! MY GIRL IS BACK." he cheers and holds his phone up like a mom trying to get pictures of her kid's first day of school.

you pose and move around, acting like the model you were born to be. he crouched down in front of you and is snapping away, his thumb moving at lightning speed.

"ok, one more pose andddd.." he backs up some and is still pressing the button continuously. as you go to change positions, your foot gets caught and you fall forwards. you catch yourself before face planting, kai can be heard laughing hysterically in the background.

you look up at him and pout playfully, he walks over to you and takes your hand, hoisting you back to your feet.

"ready?"

"so ready."

you were ready to go back to aoba johsai.

DUN DUNN du du du duuuu brrrrnnnrnrnr du du du duuuuuuuu

kai looks snaps his head around, 'why do i keep hearing law and order-?'