pretty moan

"ok cutie, do your thing." kai says with a smirk as he hands the phone to the vice captain.

sugawara puts the phone on speaker. after 3 rings, a person finally answers.

"yahoo! suga-chan?" a familiar voice answers the phone.

you and kai look at each other with wide eyes when you recognize the voice.

"no fucking way." you breathe out, kai puts his hand over your mouth to shut you up. suga looks at the group of teens and everyone nods as a sign to continue.

he takes a deep breath before letting out the prettiest moan that you've ever heard from a guy.

kai watches a lot of.. corn.. with you in the room.

"suga-chan is that you?"

suga looks at kai, who with wide eyes, signals to hang up. he quickly presses the end call button and throws the phone at daichi.

"damn, i wasn't expecting that." tanaka laughs.

"which part? the moan or oikawa." hinata tumbles over in laughter.

"bee are bee. gotta break up with fuji for the teenage gilf over here." kai says, reaching for his own phone. you put your hand out to stop him.

"nope, he's mine. suga, i'm officially claiming you as my husband."

"hell yeah!" he reaches over and high fives you. "get on my level, noya."

nishinoya stands up next to suga. "get on MY level, suga."

sugawara stands up. "get on MY LEVEL." in return, noya runs over to grab a chair and stands on it.

"SUCK IT!" he sticks his tongue out and does little hip thrusts.

"nishinoya get down." daichi scolds.

begrudgingly, he climbs off of the chair and sits back down.

"wait, i think we're all curious as to why oikawa has 'future bby girl 😻🥵❤️‍🔥🥰🔐🌽' as his contact name."

"everyone has weird names in my phone." the grey haired boy shrugs.

"didn't you see the 'daddy thighs'?"

"now that you mention it, i think i did see that." kai nods.

"what's my name?" you ask the setter.

"oh, you're this one." he clicks on a contact that says 'baby gorl n/n 😩🥺💖💍💋🫀'.

"that's so sweet." you say as you wipe an imaginary tear away from your eye.

"i feel like i'm being cheated on right now." noya mumbles.

"me too." daichi responds.

"what's my name, suga?" haya asks.

"oh, you're caffeine troll."

"damn, no emojis?."

"with the owa owa mask thing and coffee emoji."

"i feel loved." she deadpans.

"i think it's official that suga is a chaotic bisexual." you state to the group.

"pansexual." he corrects.

"ok, back to truth or dare!" suga yells and spins the bottle.

after spinning for another eternity, it finally lands on noya.

——
*unedited*
a short filler because i enjoy feeding you guys. also vote now because i ruined my recent emojis for this chapter >:/