no eyebrows

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED- i'm working on another book and im trying to write all of the chapters before publishing so i've been working on that

"HA SUCK IT BITCH!" haya screams delightedly.

"i only suck one thing and it's not you, hon." kai says with a small eye roll.

"ok, tee em eye." you shudder and walk out back to the staircase.

"you can use mine, i'm sure fuji's already done." you tell the blonde boy.

just as you finish talking, fuji calmly walks down the stairs with a towel around his neck.

"my name was said?"

"speak of the devil, go use my shower kai." you look from the blue haired boy back to the faux blond.

"better than the guest bathroom anyways." he skips up the steps and closes the bathroom door with a bang.

"i'm gonna kill him for slamming the door." you say through gritted teeth.

"i forget how much you care about that." fuji mumbles, taking his towel and drying his hair with it.

you roll your eyes and make your way to your moms room, making a quick stop to grab your clothes first.

——

"okayyy, since we're all cleaned up and dry now shall we begin our catch up?" haya says once you join the group sitting around the coffee table.

"yes!" kai exclaims. fuji looks at kai, wondering why he's so excited all of the sudden.

"y/n go first." haya and kai tell you with eerie smiles on their faces.

"oook." you out your hand under your chin to think about what happened during the week that might be unknown to fuji.

kai nudges your shoulder and points to his ring finger when he sees you struggling to remember.

"RIGHT! i have a boyfriend now." you say proudly, fuji's jaw drops as he processes what you had just said.

"the tiny guy?" he asks.

"mhm! he even gave me a f/f ring pop.. but i ate it." you mumble the last part.

"well congrats babe! now hayas the single one left." fuji says happily.

"imma fuck your mom and then become your step mom just so i can ground you." haya angrily mumbles.

"ANYGAYS." kai changes the subject.

"what's up at date tech?" haya asks fuji. he starts to answer and you remember that you forgot snacks.

you sit there in contemplation. half listening to fuji, half debating whether it's worth it to walk to the shop near your house, all with bo burnham playing in the distance.

"and that's pretty much it, the dude with no eyebrows keeps pointing at me." he says, shuddering slightly.

"poor baby, i bet a good makeover would help him." kai says, rubbing his chin in thought.

"you good n/n?" haya pokes your shoulder.

"hm? yea, i'm fine!" you snap out of your trance.

"you zoned out there, what cha thinking about?" she lays down on your lap, you start to play with her hair.

"we forgot snacks and i don't if it's worth walking in the rain for."

"oh, you have an umbrella here right?" she tilts her head.

"uh yea lemme go check." you push her off of your lap and go to look for the umbrella your mom bought a few days prior.

after scanning every room carefully, you find it.

"got it! but it's tiny.. only one person can fit."you tell the room.

"who wants to go?" haya asks.

it gets quiet as you all stare at each other.

"1,2,3 NOSE GOES!" kai yells and everyone touches their noses, except you.

"wait wha- GOD DAMNIT." you pout, and head to your room to get changed for the walk. you put on a comfortable bra and shorts so that your pants don't get soaked.

everyone is sitting in the living room talking when you walk back downstairs.

"you guys better have a towel ready for when i get back." you grumble and make your way to the front door with the umbrella.

-unedited-