Number One Fan! Interview with viviloves2write

This interview is with one of the very first friends I made on Wattpad, viviloves2write. She's a young woman whose enthusiam and passion for writing shows through in her work She is a model for others who put their work here for others to read and take what they learn from feedback to not just improve that story, but improve their writing, as well.

She has written My Best Friend is a What????, Blackberries for My Father, Forgotten Cemetery and also has some of her poetry posted.

I hope you like reading her answers as much as I did.

Enjoy!

*****************************

1.   Where did you grow up and how has that influenced you?

I grew up on Long Island, NY. To me the main place I grew up in has helped mold me into the person I am. The people I have been around and my school environment has given me different views. I lived in New York for about sixteen years of my life and the last six have been spent living in Florida. The differences between the people in New York and Florida have influenced my life a lot. My decisions, my attitude, my whole mind has taken a different perspective on life between the two places. I am still me, but the difference is there when it comes to how I present myself and think about things.

2.    Who has been the most influential person in your life and how?

As far as influential people go... I think my dad is at the top of the list. Always, always telling, not just me but all of us, what he thinks the better idea is. At the moment of course it's, "Yeah whatever" but then five years later its, "oh crap, he was right", lol. But sometimes he is like that voice in the back of my head and I worry about what he would think if I did this or that and it steers me away from certain things.

I always have that worry that I don't want to disappoint him or have him upset with me. He is like the conscience outside of my head, and he keeps the conscience inside my head in order.

3.    What is one accomplishment that you have achieved that you are really proud of?

Accomplishment I am really proud of... I feel like I'm interviewing for a job with that one, lol. To tell the truth I'm not particularly sure how to answer this one, I usually make stuff up at interviews. The only thing I can think of so far and at this moment is the person I have turned into. I have allowed myself to grow up in certain ways, some I didn't expect just yet.

The other thing would be if I ever get to it, finishing a whole story and actually managing to get it published. If that happens please come ask me again so I can update answer.

4.   What do your family and closest friends think about your writing?

My family, well they aren't really aware that I write as much as I do. I can't imagine them being unsupportive about it. At one point my father said he thought I should be a writer because of how I wrote when I was younger. I used to be into poetry and wrote all the time. I guess after I moved at some point he found one of my books and thought it was something I should pursue. So far right now everybody is just impressed with the fact that I read. Considering I'm the only one that reads... just about in my family... no one will be reading my writing anytime soon.

My friends... I can't even get started on them, lol. None of them read. Only my best friend reads, sometimes. She is very supportive when I have ideas and ask for feedback.  My other friends wouldn't pick up a book if I paid them to.

5.    What do you like to do in your spare time?

In my spare time, when I have any, I try to read, which never goes well. I'm in the middle of about five books that I have not had time to finish. I try to write when I have a minute to breathe. But between my job, my son, and my boyfriend, reading is becoming a distant memory, lol. Personally, though, I like to watch movies, even though I hate going to the theater. And what can I say, I love to eat! I love eating unhealthy food and going out to eat... but somehow I always end up at TGI Friday's.