( 25 ) Scared

"Calm down Xaviar-"

"Move." He said interrupting me.

I gapped at him as Zera slowly took his hand off my back with a fearful look.

"I was just helping her because she was choking-"

"Don't care" Xaviar said

I gapped, I was choking and he doesn't even care!

I looked down at the food sadly, my poor son doesn't care....oh well I'm hungry.

As I was about to eat I feel a dangerous gaze placed on me, I looked up instinctively towards Xaviar to see him glaring at my food.

Does he want some!? Is he jealous of my food?

I was about to offer him some food when he took Zera's hand and ran out the classroom.

Their relationship doesn't seem too good...maybe I should make them do some bonding sessions.

Xaviar's POV

"Why did you touch her?" I asked glaring at him.

"What is wrong with you Xaviar? Ever since we came to this academy you've been ditching me and becoming more...frightening..." Zera replied, shaking his hand out of my grasp.

"Don't act stupid you know what you did" I said looking straight into his eyes.

He just gapped at me crazily, "You- please don't tell me, you think I like Mrs.Durreal?"

I shrugged, not denying nor accepting his claim.

"You're actually crazy! You think I would feel that way about my mom!?" He said looking at me disgustingly.

"You guys aren't related by blood, also you never calll her mom in front of her" I continued to interrogate him.

"She's like my second mom, besides don't you think of her as your mom? You don't think about her that way and you guys aren't related. And I don't call her mom because I'm afraid you'll get mad at me!"

I scrunched up my nose, "Why would I get mad?"

"Because! You are so- so possessive over her! It's like you own her!"  Zera replied.

I looked at him with surprise, do I really do that?

As if reading my mind he replied, "The last time I wanted to visit her you didn't let me. And when I wanted to call her mom before you gave me a strong death glare!"

I looked at him, my eyes flashing with some emotions even I couldn't figure out.

Do I really possess her like that? I don't mean to I'm just......scared.

Scared she would go off with my dad, have another baby, and leave me behind.

Suddenly the crown princes words flashed through my head.

"when she has her own children you'll lose her."

No, I don't want to lose her, she's the mom Ive always wanted.

Zera looked at me like I was filth before walking past me, I just fell to the ground and clenched my fist.

Is mom annoyed by me? Is she already sick of me?

~Meanwhile Charlotte is enjoying her food, moaning at the delicious taste while her son wallows in his dark thoughts.

Charlotte then looked up and wondered.

"Why do I feel like something bad is about to occur...?"