(31) Final Straw

Unedited! Read at your own risk!

Enjoy!!! <3

"You don't like this Ms.Mia?"

I glanced at the drugged coffee before glaring hardly at Zera.

"Hmmm that's weird, didn't you drink it before? It's no different from then, except, you know what's in it this time." Zera said with a laugh.

I replied with silence.

"Don't make me force you." He said putting some force on my wrist, "he told me with this you'll love me like before"

I looked at him with questioning eyes, what is he talking about? Like before? Did he go bonkers!?

He got impatient, so he just grabbed my jaw and forced the drink down my throat as I resisted as much as I could.

The familiar taste fell down my throat, before it was delicious, but now it was like poison.

I'm guessing this drink was the cause of my nightmares and hesistations.

"See, that wasn't so bad was it?" Zera said, patting me on the head.

I looked at him, and slowly struggled out.

"...why...."

He tilted his head, "Why? Because you are only my mother. 😊"

I clenched my fists tightly, wondering if I picked up the wrong child, in the original novel no one mentioned he was this crazy!

"It isn't fair, Xaviar, that coldhearted villain, gets a wonderful mother he doesn't even appreciate.

I saw it over the years, he only appreciated you when others saw your talent. He isn't worthy of being called your son.... Only I am"

I couldn't listen anymore, not because I didn't want to ( even though I didn't ) but because my mind slowly felt like it was being split in half.

Suddenly, I couldn't control my emotions, I screamed and thrashed around, hitting the shocked Zera.

"What!? What's wrong!!"

"Ms.Mia, Ms.Mia!....Mom!"

I heard a huge bang near the door before I blacked out completely.

-
-
-

It took two weeks for Xaviar to wake up.

When he opened his eyes he was greeted with his father holding his hand, sleeping next to his side.

Xaviar was shocked, although he knew his father cared for him somewhat, he didn't expect him to care this much.

He slowly moved his body upright, while also tapping his fathers hand to wake him up.

He noticed that he couldn't move his body too much, and his voice was gone. His eyes darkened at the thought of who caused this, he must get his revenge!

He never expected that weirdo Zera to know such high level magic, he knew he couldn't trust some homeless runt from the street.

Theres only two people he can trust in this world.

His father, Erza, finally woke up and was surprised to see his son awake.

He shook off his surprise after a while, tightly hugging his son into his arms.

"I'm so glad you're awake"

After a moments hesitation, Xaviar hugged him back, with a nod.

He pushed his father back, and looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Is Mother okay?"

He remembered seeing a glimpse of her before passing out, but he didn't know if she was real or his imagination.

Erza paused, but then started to explain.

"During your unconscious state...a lot has happened,

"You remember who attacked you right?"

Xaviar nodded, "Yes, he...Zera, he put some type of spell on me restricting me from using my magic, I couldn't even move either to defend myself. How did he learn such high level magic, wasn't he a commoner?"

Erza said, "He is, we still don't know how he acquired that information, and we won't ever know since he....died."

Xavier widened his eyes, "Died!? How!?"

"Cause of death is unknown"

Xaviar looked down at his hands and clenched his fists.

Although he hated Zera to the core, he still held some questions for the first person he decided to trust outside of his family.

"Why?"

But I guess theres no use in seeking for an explanation....

"And...Mother?" Xaviar asked again.

Erza looked towards his son, "I...you should see this yourself."

Erza slowly put his son on a wooden wheelchair, pushing his son to the room across from his.

As the door opened, Xaviar was greeted with the sight of his mother with shorter hair, she glanced at the door due to the sound, but then sneered in disgust while looking directly into Xaviers eyes.

"Oh....it's you...what do you want?"

Xavier widened his eyes, this is...his mother?

Why does his mother look like she hates him!?

Arc 2, is finally finished! Final arc is next chapter!!