(13) Arranged Marriage

"T-The Sun Kingdom!?"

The sun kingdom? The one that Eliza ( the main character ) is from that will be destroyed in a few years?

Holy moly.

I look towards Erza and Xaviar and they don't seem that interested, but what would happen if Xaviar did the program? Would he turn into a yandere earlier? Would she fall in love with Xaviar since she met him first?

Ugh, I don't remember this event, it must've been because I changed the story, this is so nerve wrecking.

"Well, it depends, I heard the Sun Kingdom is a small kingdom, what would we get out of it?"

The king chuckled, "just a good deed, also we got a marriage request from them, it's related to your son, mage."

Huh!? What!? No don't tell me- wait huh?

(AN: my mind in a nutshell lol)

"From who...?" Erza asked.

"The princess, well, she didn't specifically say your son but she did send a request for any nobles, I believe your son is the best candidate"

I'm 90 percent sure this didn't happen in the novel, I couldn't have changed things this much, something else might've happened. Me being alive couldn't have made this big impact since I wasn't an important character to begin with.

"Why not the crown prince? It makes more sense for him to marry the princess of another country" Xaviar butted in.

The king smiled, "the crown prince said he wasn't interested"

That has to be a lie, the crown prince knew about her earlier and she already perked his interest, he should've been a little bit interested.

What is the king planning..?

"It's up to you guys, I can refuse.." the king smiled again.

"I don't really care." Xaviar said shrugging.

"Hmmm, what about you Charlotte?"

What? He's asking me? I'm surprised my opinion matters.

I placed my hand on my chin, well, if Xaviar meets the princess earlier maybe she will actually fall in love with him and he might not be obsessive,but if she meets the crown prince later there's no guarantee she'll resist the crown prince.

If Xaviar falls in love with this girl too early he could have a dangerous attatchment to her like in the novel, and that might be best to avoid any early meetings or meetings at all.

I've decided.

"I don't think Xaviar should do it..." I said

The table was silent, Xaviar stared at me with curiosity and I felt a slight glare from the king.

The rest of the royal family just also stared and Erza had a smirk on his face.

Why? What's so funny?

"May I ask why?" The king asked with a blank face.

"Well, I believe that a marriage should be between two loved ones, also Xaviar is still young, he should have a chance to meet his own partner without being tied down to one."

"Isn't your marriage arranged though?" The queen asked.

The one time she speaks is to annoy me.

"Well, I actually was interested in Erza, and....I comment, wasn't an 11 year old,I was a full grown adult." I said

"And no offense but, why should we even give a reason, the crown princes reason was just because he wasn't interested so why should it be different for Xaviar?" I asked with a slightly annoyed tone.

One of the royal guards stepped forward with their hands on their sword but Erza glared at them.

I forgot, royal etiquette, I think I just offended the royal family.

Thankfully they seemed to have dismissed my comments, maybe because Erza was here and he still has power.

The rest of the breakfast passed by fast and we were already on our way out of the royal mansion.

"I would love it if you could teach the crown prince, he needs to learn more since he's the future king"

I smiled "it would be my pleasure" I could hopefully fix the crown prince and Xaviars relationship then.

"Have a safe trip back." The queen said and the king just stood there silently.

Me, Xaviar, and Erza went onto the carriage and I let out a sigh when we started to move.

"Ah, finally it's over..."

"Ahem" Xaviar coughed.

I looked towards him and he was looking out the window.

"Thank you for back there, I actually didn't care if I married her but....I guess it's nice that you thought of me." He said with tinted cheeks.

Oh my....Xaviar is so.....cute.

I smiled, "why not...? You are my son"

Edited!