(26) Ring

"No, I said I wanted it in 100 servings, these are hungry people!" I said exasperated at the fact I have been arguing with this man for probably a whole hour.

I was so busy planning the huge party for Zera, and this ding ball won't give me the amount of servings I need even though the last time I talked to them, they said they'll have enough!

"I'm sorry miss, but that's just not possible. The most we can do is 75 servings" The owner replied.

"Fine." I replied tired at going back and forth.

As I walked out the store I crossed out the task on my checklist, now all I need to do is find some decorations and everything else will be taken care of.

"You really don't have to do this all for me Ms.Mia" Zera said with a blush on his cheeks.

Since this party is for him I decided to let him come with me on my errand run.

"It's no worries, I care for you so why wouldn't I? Ah, by the way have you seen Xaviar..?"

Ever since Xaviar had that 2nd breakout he has been avoiding me hard like the plague, I tried to talk to him but he just ignored me or came up with some stupid expense. Now he doesn't even attempt to attend my class.

This is too abnormal for Xaviar. The most amount of time he's ignored me for is a day. And that's because I-

Wait I really didn't do anything, he just said I was annoying.

Zera shook his head."No, I haven't seen him since that day."

"What did you guys talk about? You know when he pulled you out?" I asked curiously

Zera clenched his fist and looked away nervously, "U-Um, nothing?"

I squinted my eyes, fishy...tooo fishy.

Guess I will have to do my own research ( stalking )

As I was walking though, I had a strange feeling in my heart. I looked around while stopping suddenly.

Zera asked, "What's wrong?"

I shook my head, "Ah it's nothing...."

~

When my last class was over that day I quickly ran out the classroom without packing my things, I need to catch Xaviar. He is hiding something from me but I don't know what.

I went all across the school just to catch him and follow wherever he is going. Xaviar has science for his last block so when I saw him hand in his lab coat I immediately went into spy mode.

Everything seemed normal so far, Xaviar left class by himself, went to a cafe by himself, and studied by himself. He seemed like a normal good student!

But I was really surprised at the fact that Xaviar studied! I thought he would be one of those ultra op characters that memorizes everything with one look.

I was just about to give up when something very strange happens.

Xaviar pulls out a ring and...stares at it

He's just staring at it! He does nothing else!

He has someone he likes!? Who!? Eliza!?

A/N Eliza is the original protagonist of the novel Charlotte reincarnated into~

But that ring seems very familiar.....

The strange feeling again rose in my heart making my head dizzy, what is happening?

I just shook the feeling off and sulked back to my room, maybe Xaviar is embarrassed about his love? But still, getting married at such a young age is too much. He should have at least told me before he went and bought a ring-

Wait a second, that ring-

It's my wedding ring.

It slipped my mind, I never wear my wedding ring since I was always scared it would get lost.

And now I remembered I haven't even had my ring on for the past week....

I ran towards the drawers in my room and shuffled through all of them to find the one thing I am looking for, but it isn't there.

Not there, not there, not anywhere!

It's gone, my wedding ring is gone.

And....Xaviar has it?

- - -

A/N guys I have a very important question, would y'all prefer it if I posted twice a week or just a double update ( the same day ) every week? Let me know your thoughts.

And I'm so excited because I basically finished pre writing the rest of this arc and...whew well y'all just read ahead.

Another thing I'm excited about is the book I pre wrote. I actually had this book on my mind for the last month but I wanted to prewrite some chapters of my current book and the new book I'm planning because I wanted to have consistent updates! It's already posted on my page!

Anyways tell me your thoughts and I will see y'all this week <3