(30) 🩸

Forgive me for not updating. Needed a break from everything after exams 😭 i took the time to sort the chapters out and stuff and plan the book I'm writing after this one ( since this book is almost over :( )

I'm back though, I'll update again tomorrow and Saturday to make up for it!

Enjoy! It's unedited though, read at your own risk! Leave a comment for any mistakes! Don't be rude though <3

TW: blood 🩸

"I'm fine I just stayed up a little late yesterday"

After Charlotte said that, she noticed Erza in his own thoughts, so she decided to head off on her own, taking a light sip of the alcoholic beverage in her hand.

-7:30 pm-

Charlotte came out of the stall, running her hands under the cool soapy water before drying them and throwing away the towel.

She came out of the bathroom to see an empty, dark hallway. Even though no person was in sight, she somehow heard light whispers throughout the hall.

Those light whispers sounded awfully familiar.

She cautiously followed the sound, as she got closer to the staircase, the conversation became even clearer.

"You're crazy"

"I'm crazy? Think what you like, you won't live another day anyway."

When she heard that sentence she felt a shiver down her spine, with a sharp pain ringing in her head, causing her to unconsciously grab it.

The person scoffed, "Kill me? You can try, and plus, what do you think she'll think of you if you do this? She won't let you go."

"Naturally I have preparations for that, i've been planning this for more than you think."

Just after charlotte turned around the corner to look up the stairwell, there was a loud gasp, following a grunt noise, she then saw the outline of a figure being pushed into her direction, she quickly moved out the way so the body wouldn't hit her.

It happened so fast, but seemed so slow, she saw the figure roll down the stairs, stopping right next to her feet.

When the face of the outlined figure came into a clearer view, she automatically screamed, and fell down onto the bloody floor.

The red liquid flowed out heavily from his wound, he slowly turned his head towards her, and for the first time in her life, she saw the figure have a mixture of emotions in his eyes, a trace of sadness-

and shock.

No one, neither charlotte or the figure would've guessed that the person would do this to him.

When charlotte saw him attempt to speak she quickly ripped a piece of her garment and wrapped it around the wound. Her panicked voice whispered "It's going to be okay,"repeatedly to the poor boy.

Whether she was reassuring herself or him, she didn't know.

But by doing so, she got the attention of the figure above, he saw her and displayed a very deadly- but loving smile, before casting a spell on her, to restrict her from moving, causing her to widened her eyes in surprise.

"Really...didn't expect you to see..but it's alright, the plans are still in our control."

He slowly stepped down the stairs, stepping on the bloody figures hand harshly and letting out a glare before completely ignoring the dying body like trash.

He smiled and caressed Charlottes face.

"Surprised?"

Charlottes teary eyes met his taunting ones, filled with a disgusting type of love.

Due to the spell, she had no way to communicate her hatred other than through her eyes, wishing she could burn his hands immediately.

"It's alright, you'll be mine now, we can live together happily with no distractions" He said looking at the figure on the ground with disgust.

Charlotte parted her lips, the figure saw she wanted to speak so he removed the voice restriction on the spell.

"Why...did you do....this..?" She asked hoarsely.

"Why? Well because I want you to only be my mother of course, I'm not fond of sharing, you should've known that."

His smile grew at his own dark thoughts, ignoring her confused expression.

Charlottes eyesight then became more blurry as she became more drowsy, the figure noticed and laughed.

"Are the drugs already in effect? Don't worry, I will make sure to make you become who you really are, and we'll be a really be happy, he.....told me this was the best way for us..."

Thats the last thing she heard before she succumbed to the darkness.