36) Decapitated

short but enjoy :)

SLAP.

Throughout the quiet ward, all the nurses could hear was the loud slap coming from patient 205's room.

All the nurses and doctors agreed that the patient in 205 was a crazy lady, sometimes she would be yelling at the wall or staring out the window. One time though, the patient attempted to jump out the window- so they put her on suicide watch.

They never expected her to be so devious to even boldly attack Xaviar Durreal with no scratch done to her, Erza didn't even get angry which surprised them the most.

After the patient slapped Xaviar, he just smirked and walked out of the room, "she's not back yet" he would say before leaving the hospital.

********

"She's lucky she has mother's body, or else she wouldv'e been decapitated" Xaviar declared with a dark look on his face.

It's been over a week since the accident and Xaviar couldn't wait anymore, he needed to get his mother back soon. He couldn't stand the spoiled brat who stole his mother's body.

"Mage, there's a lead," One of his subordinates said.

"Hmm? Who?"

"We determined...that Zera has gotten some quiet donations from the organization that is partnered with the crown prince"

Xaviar scoffed, there was no surprise there, the crown prince and him have been at war since they were born. He didn't know where this rivalry started before until he found a book called "The Flower Within"

In this book Xaviar was a crazy yandere for the main character- personally he doesn't see himself obsessing over someone that hard but he didn't doubt this was the book that manipulated Zera- and possibly manipulated the crown prince.

In the book mother was Zera's adopted mom and not his, in the novel she annulled her engagement with his father and took care of Zera. In addition, the book also stated that Eliza who was the main character would end up with the crown prince.

He knew this book was a fake, for one it didnt make sense for a nobel to "run away" from their engagement, also Eliza despises the crown prince so she would never fall in love with him.

Xaviar rubbed his fingers together lightly, Eliza loves me, she even said it out her own mouth.

"Mage, what would you like to do?" Xaviar's subordinated asked, waiting for orders.

Xaviar slowly put his hands in his pockets and smirked, "Well, we should pay our lovely crown prince a visit shouldn't we?..."