Introduction

Welcome to the first part of the Elemental Sorceress series, Heir to the Empire. While I've had the idea for this novel for many years, this has only come to fruition since 2018, and I do hope it is an adventure that you not only read but feel as well.

This is a world based in the realms of fantasy, therefore creatures and beings like elves, orcs and dragons do exist, however, this is also a medieval adventure. I wanted to create a world that appears somewhat realistic given its subject matter, therefore themes of inequality and brutality do exist.

The inequality and brutality are not glorified or encouraged but designed to show the difficulties that the main characters have to deal with in their everyday lives. As much as I wish they didn't have to endure such things, the story would then lack its 'realism' if these subjects were not touched upon. If you are easily offended by such things, then perhaps this story is not for you.

If you are interested in reading further, here are some quotes from users that have finished the first adventure.

@Sophie_songs quote
"Heir to the Empire is AWESOME! AMAZING! THE BEST BOOK I'VE READ ON WATTPAD
Believe me, when I say I'm not pulling your legs or anything, it really is worth it.
The beginning is captivating enough. There's suspense at the end of every chapter to keep readers coming back for more. Sometimes I forget it's a book and I actually believe it's a movie."

@Lilly_Berry quote
"Heir to the empire is an adventurous book, that is one of a kind on Wattpad!
It seized my mind from the very first page, taking me to lands far from even my imagination.
At first glance, the story seems to be taking a general course but each time the twists bring a different icing to the plot, thickening it more and more.

The laughter and pain of the characters became my own. Their fears became my fears and at a point, I had to keep reminding myself that it was just a book. But I was wrong. Heir to the Empire is no ordinary book. It's a tale of power, pain, war, betrayal, loyalty and adventure."

Finally!

I hope will you enjoy the adventure of the Elemental Sorceress and I am always happy to hear of ways that this book can improve.

This novel has won awards but is by no means perfect, and hopefully, as you invest your time and enjoy the adventure, you can encourage me with ways to improve it further so that all will get the opportunity to embark on a tale of life, love, loss and loathing