4. A Treasure? He Sure Doesnt Treat Me Like One.

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS:
•BLOOD
•VIOLENCE
•SOMETHING THAT COULD BE CLASSIFIED AS SEXUAL CONTENT...

___________________________

Once my clothes had been completely unpacked and put where they belong, I sit on my bed, staring off into space. The door opening snaps me out of the trance, Way steps into the room. "Were you able to get settled Sugar?" He asks gently, stepping towards me. I nod slowly as a smirk takes over his face. "Good," he grabs my hand, pulling me up from my spot and leading me back downstairs.

He leads me into a small dining room, which is unexpected, considering the size of every other room. He pulls out a chair, signaling for me to sit. I do so as he takes his seat next to me. The rest of the vampires from the cafe sit at the table too. Okay, so the blonde must be Mikey... "I know you've met Frank and Ray, This is my brother Mikey," Gerard says, smiling at the lanky vampire. He looks up at me, smiling for a split second, before looking back down.

"So, where'd ya get her Gee?" Frank asks, "Yeah, shes pretty..." Mikey pipes up quietly, making eye contact with me, before looking back down. "Her mother needed money, I offered a deal, she accepted." He states, carelessly. I look down at the table, unwilling to make eye contact with anyone. "Well, you should take care of her Gee, better than the others at least... she's already broken." Ray states, I feel his gaze on me and continue looking down.

"Shes a good find too, pretty and quiet, she probably reads," Frank says, a sparkle in his eyes. I feel a harder gaze lock on me, Gerard. He hums and rolls his eyes at Frank's statement. "she's a treasure..." Gerard states as the table goes quiet again.

Soon enough, an older women steps into the room, with plates of food. They can eat human food? A plate is set in front of me and I stare at it, not having much of an appetite. Eventually everyone else had started eating and Ray, who's seated next to me, nudges me, "arent you gonna eat? You need to..." he says gently and I nod lightly, looking back at the plate and slowly eating.

Eventually everyone's done and the guys are joking around, except for Gerard. I've felt his glare on me since Ray asked me to eat. He clears his throat and the table grows silent as he stands, grabbing my wrist tightly and dragging me out of the room and up the stairs.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

He pulls me into my room and almost literally throws me into the bed, a light squeak passes through my lips as I hit the mattress. I move to sit up, but he climbs on top of me, pushing me back down. "G-Gerard, I-" he cuts me off, throwing his hand over my mouth. "What was that?" "What?" I ask, muffled by his hand.

"With the guys at the table." I look at him, confusion and fear in my eyes, what did I do? He leans down to my ear, "you're mine. Y/N L/N, I own you." He growls, quietly, his breath against my neck. He's gonna kill me... I feel tears in my eyes as he moves his head down a bit, hand still over my mouth as the other moves, grabbing my wrists and pinning them to the mattress.

He placed his lips at the junction between my neck and shoulder, before running his tongue up my neck, stopping just below my jaw. I hold back a moan, knowing I shouldn't enjoy it. Jesus christ, Y/N what's wrong with you? You're just touched starved, shut up. He moves back down, nose tracing over my neck, before resting against a spot. He looks up at me, making eye contact as he smirks against my skin. After an agonizingly long minute, his mouth opens, and his teeth sink into my neck, drawing blood.

A loud, muffled scream passes through my lips as he removes his fangs, sucking on the spot, I feel the blood draining from my body. A few seconds pass and I find the pain fading away slightly. Am I seriously staring to enjoy it? What the hell Y/N...

Eventually he pulls away, licking the spot a few times and sitting up. He's still on top of me, now sitting on my hips as he looks down at me, pressing a finger to his lips, signaling for me to stay quiet as he removes his hand. I keep my mouth shut, to dizzy and dazed to speak, as he looks down at me, eyes grazing over my messy state.

My hair is in a tangled mess around my head, sweater untucked from my skirt and my socks had slid down to my ankles, revealing most of my legs. His eyes meet mine, still red, before fading into a beautiful hazel. "I like you like this..." he states, not releasing my wrists. He rests a hand on my face, gently caressing my cheek, I flinch away and he growls. I gasp, as he presses his cold hand back to my cheek, softly holding my face in his palm.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

"There ya are Treasure... I dont mean to be so rough on you, you just need to understand who you belong to..." he whispers. "I... I don't understand what.." I trail off, blacking out before I can finish speaking.

____925________

Whelp

That happened :/

Stay rad weirdos <3