18. Eyeliner and Bite Marks

~A few months time skip~

A week after the incident with Brendon, the guys started their band back up. My Chemical Romance; the name was chosen by Mikey, he says he saw it on a book or something. They recently released their first album, "I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love." They havent exactly blown up yet, but they've got a good bit of fans already.

|Y/N|

I wake up, squinting my eyes at the bright sunlight barely peaking through a small crack in the curtains. I roll over, facing the familiar vampire beside me. I smile and reach up, pushing a strand of hair back from his face, only for it to fall back.

He hums and slowly opens his beautiful hazel eyes, moving them to look into mine. He smirks, "see somethin' ya like princess?" He asks, my face heats up slightly as I move my hand to rest on his chest, keeping eye contact. "Yeah," I giggle lightly, his smirk fades into a wide grin before he buries his face in my neck.

"Damn," he mutters to himself, "what?" I ask quietly, "I can't be flirty and cocky with you anymore cause you just make me smile." He responds, breath fanning over my neck, "y-yeah?" I ask, "yeah." He responds with a sly tone, I can almost hear the smirk in his voice.

"Is this bothering you?" He breathes against my skin, my breathing hitches slightly and I find myself unable to respond. Cant be cocky he says, yeah okay asshole. "I heard that sugar," he warns gently, "that was the point." I respond seriously.

He hums lightly and nips at my collar bone as if in warning. I bite my lip as he places his lips gently just below my jaw, he slowly trails along my neck, eventually stopping. Neither of us move for a moment, until he gently nips at the skin there. I let out an involuntary whine and feel his smirk grow, he places his lips to the spot, a little rougher, sucking gently until he leaves a bruise.

"Gerard," I giggle as he lightly kisses the new mark and pulls away. "What?" He asks innocently as I bury my face in his chest, I shake my head, still giggling.

Soon enough someone's banging on the bedroom door, "I hope you guys arent fucking in there cause I'm coming in!" Frank. The door opens and he walks in, "good, you arent, have you guys even gotten out of bed at all?" He asks, laughing, "well its only-" he cuts Gerard off "Four, its four o'clock. We have a show at seven." He says, still laughing.

"Why the hell did we sleep so late?" Gerard questions with his eyebrows furrowed, "cause we didnt go to bed until like eight this morning," I giggle. "Makes sense, why were you guys up so long?" Frank questions, "we couldn't sleep," I shrug.

(Before you guys say anything, it didn't get spicy, mild at best-)

Frank leaves and we lay in bed for about another hour, before deciding we should get ready. I walk over to the closet, digging through until I find my red and black flannel. I grab it and a black tank top to go underneath, along with my black skinny jeans.

I walk to the bathroom, connected to the bedroom and set my clothes on the counter, before taking off my pajamas and taking a quick shower. After I get out and dry off, I pull on my jeans and tank top. I move to the mirror to do my makeup and my eyes drift down to my neck, littered with bite marks, the dark bruise Gerard had left earlier and a slightly faded one farther down my neck from a few days ago.

I groan and set my eyeliner down "gerard," I whine. He's at my side almost immediately with a questioning look, "what's wrong sugar?" He asks, concern filling his voice, I point to my neck and he smirks, "ah, well..." he trails off, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and resting his head on my shoulder. "At least everyone will know you're taken..." he says, gently kissing my cheek, I huff childishly and he turns me around.

He pins me against the counter, hands resting on either side of my body, he's about to say something when a loud voice comes from the hallway "you guys have thirty minutes to be ready!" He groans and moves away, standing beside me as I quickly do my makeup.

"C'mere," I say when I'm finished, he comes closer to me, obviously confused. "I cant reach your face properly," I whine, so he picks me up, setting me on the counter. I'm now at eye level with him and I wrap my legs around his waist, not giving him a chance to escape. "What are you doin'?" He asks, voice laced with suspicion.

I hold up my eyeliner and his eyes widen, "no, I can do it myself!" He says quickly, "let me do it," I say excitedly, "no I-" I cut him off "please," I whine. He sighs and rests his hands on my hips, "alright, go on." He smiles, as I gently outline his eyes.

(Fun fact, I can do makeup on myself, but I'm awful at doing it on others...)

When I'm finished, I smile and he laughs lightly, looking in the mirror behind me. "I thought vampires didnt have a reflection?" I ask, just now noticing that he does "that's a myth y/n..." he says gently. "Oh..." is the only thing I can answer with as I pull on my flannel.

A few minutes later, we're all piling into Gerards car, all except their drummer. His name's Matt and he doesnt exactly know the guys are vampires. He volunteered to drive the van with everyone's instruments and such in it.

Mikey spends most of the ride complaining about being squished between Frank and Ray in the back seat. He eventually leans over the middle console, "hey Y/N I-" he cuts himself off, reaching up and carefully brushing my hair aside. "Thats what I thought I saw, Gerard, why are you such a fucking leech?" He asks, turning to his brother.

I put my hand over my mouth, covering a laugh. "I'm not a leech," he turns for a moment, making eye contact with me, "I'm a vampire..." he smiles, showing his fangs, before laughing lightly and turning back to the road.

_____1078_______

Okay, now we've really got just one more chapter

Stay rad weirdos ✌<3