15. Nope

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️
•Violence •-• you should be used to this from me-

As soon as we make it through the door, he shuts and locks it back. I start walking to what looks to be the living room, when he shoves me against the wall. "You should really be careful who you trust Y/N..." he says, holding me back against the wall, I let out the loudest scream I can, hoping someone will hear. "Weren't you told not to take rides from strangers?" He asks, holding me against the wall by my neck.

I gasp for breath, as my throat closes up, "what's that? Cant breathe?" He asks, tilting his head and showing off a set of gleaming fangs. Before I have time to blink, I feel a familiar pain in my neck, and the blood draining from my body. I begin to grow dizzy and black out in the vampires arms.

⚠️

I awake to a blinding white light, it soon fades and I seem to be in an office of some kind. I look around, eyes narrowed slightly in confusion.

"Hello Y/N," I hear a voice I instantly recognize as Gerard from behind me. I turn to see him seated at the small desk. His hair is cut short and dyed white, accompanied by a black and white uniform. "Gee!" I say, excitement in my voice. "I'm so sorry, I didnt believe you!" I rush towards him and lean to press my lips to his, but he stops me with one finger pressed to my lips.

I give him a questioning gaze and he smiles "not in this timeline..." with that he pushes me back lightly and the bright light takes over my vision once more...

________291____

*Dun Dun Duuuuuuuunn*

Really short one-

Stay rad weirdos ✌<3

For those of you who didn't get it the half of this chapter after the warnings is a reference to an earlier fix I wrote, Just Sleep!