10. Suddenly She's Playful...

I roll over, covering my face with the dark comforter, against the sunlight slanting into the room through a crack in the curtains. I really dont wanna get up...

I hear a light knock on the bedroom door and roll over to face it. "What?" I groan in response, the door slowly cracks open and Gerard pokes his head in, I roll my eyes and sit up, crossing my legs and taking in a deep breath.

"What do you want?" I ask, rubbing my eyes, still half asleep. "I uh... I made you breakfast," he says quietly, sucking in a breath and stepping fully into the room, a tray in his hands.

He steps over to me and sets the tray in front of me, I look down at the small stack of pancakes on the plate and coffee beside it, before looking back up at him with my eyebrows furrowed in shock and confusion.

"Thank you..." I say quietly, he smiles, looking at the floor, before making eye contact with me once again. "I have something to show you when you're finished, I'll be in the living room," he says gently, before stepping out of the room.

I watch in shock as he walks out, gently shutting the door behind him. I shrug, looking down at the pancakes and coffee. That was weird... what if its poisoned? I narrow my eyes at the seemingly innocent pancakes, before shrugging once more. If I die, I die... whatever... (Something I say on a daily basis XD)

I quickly eat, and drink the coffee before it gets cold, before slowly climbing out of bed and moving to change. I make my way over to the closet and step in, pulling a pair of soft black Jean's and a F/B hoodie from their places, quickly replacing my pajamas with the clean clothes.

Once I'm changed, I step out of the room, taking the tray with me. I manage to make it down the stairs and into the kitchen, without anyone noticing. I drop the plate and coffee cup in the sink, before leaving the kitchen and making my way quietly to the living room.

As I peek around the door, I notice the four vampires standing around talking. Gerard has his back turned, facing away from the door, I start to quietly sneak in, towards the group. Mikey looks past his brothers shoulder, seemingly about to say something, I hold a finger up to my lips, signaling for him to keep quiet. He smirks, quickly returning to the conversation as if I'm not even here.

I make my way over to Gerard and jump onto his back, wrapping my legs around his waist and covering his eyes with my hands. Mikey laughs quietly as the other two stand in shock. "Guess who?" I whisper, trying to disguise my voice. "Sugar, disguising your voice isn't gonna do anything towards keeping your identity a secret," he breathes out with a light chuckle.

"Really, I thought she did fairly well," Ray speaks up in confusion. "Well that doesn't make her smell any less like coffee," he smiles. "That's cheating!" I shout, removing my hands from his eyes and wrapping them around his neck to hold myself up.

He chuckles, "now when did you get so playful?" He asks, moving his hands under my thighs to hold me up. I shrug, resting my head on his shoulder, "I dont know, I'm in a good mood and you didnt poison my breakfast, so not really any point in being sour. I'm stuck here so I might as well try making the best of it."

"I told you pancakes would work!" Mikey cheers, pointing at Gerard "yeah, yeah" the raven haired vampire rolls his eyes, smiling at his brother. "Woah, your little brother has more experience than you," I laugh, "maybe in this area, but I have more experience in... others," he smirks, making eye contact with Mikey, who rolls his eyes "gross." He states.

"Anyways, are you gonna get off me so I can show you what I wanted to treasure?" Gerard asks, "or you could just carry me there since you woke me up so early." I respond, "the lady wants to be carried Gee," Frank laughs, making eye contact with me, I smile innocently at him and he chuckles, looking back to Gerard.

"Fine," he groans, turning around and leaving the living room. "This better work..." Gerard mutters to himself, "where are we going?" I ask, allowing my head to rest on his shoulder once again. "If I told you, that would make it less of a surprise, wouldnt it sugar?" He asks sarcastically "yeah, I suppose you're right..." I trail off, burying my face into his neck gently.

Gerard seems to stumble as I hide my face, he breathes out a shaky sigh "careful doll..." he trails off, I let out a confused hum and smirk to myself, leaning a little farther into his neck, placing a rough kiss between his neck and shoulder. I don't know what's gotten into me... it could just be the simple fact he's absolutely gorgeous or my new 'whatever, I do what I want, if I die then I die' outlook.

He stumbles again, "dont do that sugar..." he hisses, my smirk returns as I connect my lips with his skin once more, this time a little farther up. "I'm warning you treasure." He growls out, my smirk remains on my lips as I run my tongue up the side of his neck, stopping just below his jaw and nipping gently at the skin there.

A light gasp, then a growl escapes his lips. Before I know it, he has me spun around so I'm pinned to the wall beneath him, his hands resting against the wall on either side of my head. "What are you trying to do doll?" He asks calmly, I tilt my head, putting on an innocent expression "I'm not trying anything Gee." I say with semi-wide eyes.

"Sure seems like it." He hisses, "keep it up and I may just need to punish you again sugar..." he growls into my ear. Not gonna lie, I kinda want him to-

I nod innocently, he slowly removes his hands from the wall and rests them back beneath my thighs to hold me up, legs still wrapped tightly around his hips.

I rest my head on his shoulder once again. I might actually have some fun with this...

__________1083_____

Look guys.

I've been in a mood the past few days..

So that means Y/N has also been in a mood-

Sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stay rad weirdos ✌<3