• 1 •

*Narrator's POV*

*Narrator's POV*

"Pro-Promise me....a-after I-I'm gone....y-you will g-give her a c-complete f-family." said Mrs. Hwang, breathing heavily on the hospital bed.

"I promise you..." Mrs. Kim said, nodding and crying watching her bestfriend in this miserable state.

"T-Taehyung ...promise m-me.....y-you will b-be with her no matter w-what............s-she lost h-her father when she w-was young...and n-now I-Im also leaving.......s-she have n-no one beside y-you all, son." Mrs. Hwang said taking few last breaths making Taehyung nod with teary eyes.

"No mom! ..please don't leave me!" said the girl in her mid teenage, while holding tears in her eyes and her mother's hands in hers.

Mrs Hwang just smiled in pain saying "T-Taehyung .....give m-me your hand....."
Taehyung gave his hand to Mrs. Hwang.

Mrs. Hwang gave her daughters's hand into Taehyung's saying "I-Im giving her to y-you son....."

---BEEP BEEP BEEP----

Before she can complete her sentence, the sound echoed in the hospital room. Mrs. Hwang took her last breath and with that her hand slipped down from her daughter's leaving her for a better place called heaven.

"MOM !!" The girl screamed, drenched in her own sweat, breathing heavily, a lone tear slipped down her cheeks as she put her left hand on her chest trying to calm herself down. She checked the alarm clock kept on the night stand which showed the time- 1:20 AM.

Just then the door burst opened, revealing a young man who was still in his office attire as if he just returned from his work. "Y/N !" said the man, running towards the petite figure.

Hugging him tightly, she sobbed on his chest, listening to his heartbeat which was fast maybe because he came running to her......maybe. He just kept caressing her hairs and rubbing her back to calm her down, still standing beside her bed.

"Had the same dream again?" He said as she nodded, hiccupping.

"T-Taehyung....M-Mom.." She said breathing heavily. "Relax, Y/N.............. It's been 3 years to that incident." Said Taehyung with a calm voice.

He cupped her face as she was still hugging his torso, keeping her chin on his chest. He wiped her tears. "Your Mom is in a better place now, she must be watching you from somewhere up in the sky. You should not cry." He said caressing her cheeks, looking straight into her eyes with a soft gaze.

After a minute or so, she calmed down and they pulled out of the hug. "You came home late....again. You should not overwork yourself, Taehyung." Y/N said as she noticed him still being in his office clothes, standing infront of her with both hands shoved inside his pockets.

He literally urged to roll his eyes but somehow suppressed it. "Back to her normal self". Taehyung thought before speaking-

"Stop nagging me like mom, you talk a lot......go back to sleep." He said making Y/N pout. "Why so cold? Always a bipolar." She mumbled but it was loud enough to be audible to Taehyung.

"I heard it, now go back to sleep. You have classes tomorrow and I'm not leaving until you are asleep." Taehyung said with a stern voice, trying his best not to melt on that pouty face.

Y/N slipped under the blanket as Taehyung sat on her bed, caressing her head.

Oh you all believed that Y/N gonna sleep this easily? ....

She tossed in her bed, changing her side from left to right. "purr" she playfully blew her bangs and turned to see Taehyung who was already looking at her with a sharp gaze. She gulped before saying "Taehyung-" "SLEEP" Taehyung cutted her words making her roll her eyes in annoyance. "Fine" she said closing her eyes with a lazy look.

Making sure that she is sleeping, Taehyung slowly kissed her forehead saying "Night, love." He walked out of her room carefully, determined not to make any noise.

"Ah! You startled me!" Taehyung whisper yelled at Mrs. Kim, his mom who was standing infront of him with her arms crossed on her chest, looking at him with narrow eyes.

"You brat, always coming home late." She said pinching his ears. "Ow Ow Ow, it hurts, mom" he whined as Mrs. Kim sighed and left his now red ears. "That hurts mom(^~^)." He said rubbing his ear. "It's your fault that you came home late." Mrs. Kim scolded her son as if he is a 10 year old.

"Now go rest, good night." She said and pushed him towards his room. "Fine, fine...night mom!" He said and closed the door of his room which was beside Y/N's.

Mrs. Kim sighed and went squealing and almost hopping to her room. "Woah! What happened, honey? Why are you this happy?" Said Mr. Kim with half closed eyes, still in sleep.

"I saw Taehyung getting out of Y/N's room............again ....just like every night." She squealed resulting Mr. Kim to be fully awake and be shook at her words. "What?" He almost shouted. "Shh! Shh...you will wake everyone up in the house." she shushed him and said "Now I'm sure about my decision, he cares about her maybe loves her too......we will surely talk about this on Y/N's 19th birthday, day after tomorrow."

"Fine, but if she is not ready for this...I'm not letting you force my precious princess." Said Mr. Kim. "Hmm hmmm ...don't worry, now let's sleep." She said and laid on the bed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Pls vote, ..the next chapter will include the back story of this FF...till then take care, bye love you all.....DON'T FORGET TO STREAM BUTTER(〜^∇^)〜

I just made Y/N near 18 years old and the huge age gap is only because the readers' request. Heck, I don't even support marriages at young age.