• 10 • 🔥

The longest and last chapter of this book
Happy reading💜

.

.

.

"You better take care of her. I won't think twice before hitting you black and blue if I ever see a tear in her eyes. I don't care if you are my son." Mr. Kim threatened his eldest son before giving his princess' hand in his. His words surely made every guest laugh and this included the employees too.

So it's not only Director Hwang who can make their CEO Kim be at his knees but it was the whole family.

"Rest assured." Taehyung replied with a smile and gave a sneaky wink to Y/N who looked down shyly.

"What took you so long? I was waiting for you." Whispered Taehyung, complaining at how he had to wait for long.

"I want to slap you." replied Y/N when they were walking to the raised platform, where the priest stood.

"What did I do now?" Asked a very offended Taehyung but he made sure to mask his expressions and to keep his voice low.

"This dress is very heavy. I couldn't run to you." She pouted to which all he could do was to wish to hide her from the world so that she would be exclusive to only him.

Radhe bhaiya phas gye babam ki ladki ke chakkar mein. 🤭

==========

"In the presence of God and the witnesses gathered here today, you have spoken the words and performed the rites which unites your lives. It's my legal right as a messenger of God and my greatest joy and privilege to declare you as Husband and Wife! You may kiss!" The priest announced after the couple gave their consent by saying I do(s).

The Kiss!!

Y/N internally panicked after hearing this. It wasn't like that she forgot about this part but it's just that she wasn't much familiar to the public affection. And it surely wasn't like they didn't hugged or stood close to eachother in public before.

But it was different when they were just bestfriends.

Her chain of thoughts were broken when she felt a hand behind her neck and her head tilting a little. He gave a long peck on her cupid's bow and she was sure that it looked like a proper kiss to the others. Parting away he smiled but not before kissing her hairline and she can't be more thankful,

Her man knows her insecurities very well.

A series of clapping and greetings echoed the whole hall. The champagne bottle was popped opened by Taehyung and everyone raised their glasses while wishing a happy married life to the newlyweds.

"Congrats!" The couple heard a voice when they were meeting the guests and thanking them for attending their wedding.

"Thank you so much Mr. Seo. It's great to have you here." Said Taehyung to Changbin and forwarded his hand to do a handshake but was surprise when he was taken in a bone crashing and breath knocking hug by the latter.

Formality left the chat-

"How are you?" Asked a very exited Changbin patting his back little violently, still hugging him. key word- little

"About to die" Taehyung somehow pulled himself away and sucked air to his lungs full. Meanwhile Y/N pressed her lips together to stifled her laugh.