• 6 •

Y/N smirked "It's show time baby."

Taehyung saw his secretary Daehan holding a tray of 6 iced coffees. "What the fuck she up to?" He thought.

She plopped her phone out and gave it to her secretary, Mi Rae. "Make sure to record everything from my back. I don't wanna reveal my face to public yet.......follow me." She said and walked towards the Finance department office.

"The Finance department manager, I pity you now." Taehyung thought and shook his head, following Y/N with his hands shoved in his pants' pockets.

They stopped at the office's door as every employee stood up from their seat greeting Y/N and Taehyung. Y/N crossed her arms across her chest as a stern expression crept on her face. She kept looking at the Manager who was talking to someone loudly on his phone. He was laughing and digging his ear with a pen as his back was facing the head authority holders of the company. Meanwhile the other employees were taking glances at eachother. Y/N smiled at them and told them to be seated.

She signaled Daehan to come closer and removed the lids of coffee cups.
"HAHAHA....Yeah...working here pisses but it gives a great salary that's wh- ...WHAT THE HELL" He manager shouted and turned around as he felt cold sticky liquid on flowing down his head. His eyes widened when he saw Y/N and Taehyung glaring at him.

"Ma-ma'am....S-sir....w-what are you doing here? You s-should have just called me." He stuttered

"Well....I wanted to personally meet you." Said Y/N with a sarcastic yet dangerous chuckle. "Nevermind....so, there are five more to go." with that she thew the coffee in the remaining cups on his face.

Before he could say anything Y/N interrupted- "This was for making the pregnant employee work even after she asked for maternity leave......pack your stuffs across the desk, you are fired."
The manager's face drained all colours hearing this.

"You- you can't do this to me....I'm a permanent employee. You- you can't fire me." he stuttered trying to speak with full confidence. I repeat 'trying'.

Y/N scoffed "You are absolutely right Mr....*tilted her head to see the name plate on his desk* ....whatever your shitty name is. That's why you, yourself going to give your resignation letter."

"I'll never do this, Director Hwang." he smirked.

Taehyung felt loosing his sanity seeing him smirk as he trudged forward to punch the bastard but felt a hand tucking his sleeve. He turned his gaze to hand then the owner, Y/N. She shook her head and his gaze immediately softened.

Y/N continued- "Then it's your fault to loose this chance to do it yourself." She took a plain sheet and was about to reach her hand to the pen stand kept on his desk when her thoughts halted her-

"Eww... no, not his pens." She nodded to herself and took a pen from another employee's desk and wrote-

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

To,
The Managing Director,
The Kim Corporations,
Seoul, South Korea.

Sub- Resignation letter.

Respected ma'am,
I'm resigning because I'm an idiot.

Thanking you.