• 8 •

Don't be a silent reader.
Happy reading🌝

.

.

.

.

Walking towards an empty table in the canteen of her University, she sat down with some more students as they were her partners in a group project. Discussing the topic she was halted in between by a loud voice. "Hey Y/N the Richie Rich!" Daniyel mocked with a smug smile, gaining everyone's attention.

He strode towards her table with his friends- gang to be exact following him. Pulling out a chair from a table beside hers, he settled down with his gang making Y/N to have a sudden urge to roll her eyes.

Shin Daniyel, same to his name he thinks of himself as some Shin (God). A Rich and spoiled bratty senior. When he first saw Y/N in her first year, he was totally flatten by the beauty. Trying to approach her, he did everything to make her his girlfriend but much to his disappointment Y/N turned him down politely as he seemed a good person.

Seemed.

Holding the grudge of being rejected, once he saw Y/N walking with The Kim Taehyung to the principal's office. Thinking that it was just some acquaintance that she seek help from, he did his best to make a fool of her. Y/N ignored his antics because he never touched her.

Only if he had the courage.

He knew how this woman can beat him to pulp, so he chose the safest way of annoying her.

Verbally.

Y/N shook her head and again focused on her work.

"Y/N please send me the PPT of this topic." said a girl from her group to which she nodded.

Taking out her phone she switched it on only to hear uncountable numbers of tings~. The sound irritated her as she opened the texts sent by Taeyoung Cutie.

No one will believe her if she tells them that the 21 year old, six feet tall hunk of a man has saved his phone number as Taeyoung Cutie with some weird and ridiculous heart and kissing emoticons in her phone, just to annoy his older brother.

Pick up the phone!😑

Hyung is too much pissed off! Pick up the damn phone babygurllllllll!!!!!!😰😨😵

Will someone tell me why the 2 week business trip ended 4 days before it's deadline?😮

Wow! You are rejecting his calls! Go gurll!!! In for some angry coochy-coochy are we?😈🙈💃

Why the hell dad sent me on the business trip with this cold log? I could have learnt about business by working in office too! Phew~😣😥

Where are you even?

He is driving straight from past 3 hours and didn't even stop to take a pee.😵😲